1. yaz's rating of the film Disorder

This is insane. Black and white increased the feeling of madness and disbelief regarding the form. My brother lived in that city for a couple of years, I remember him telling me that at some point he felt that he couldn't take it anymore.

2. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Disorder

Another essential documentary. Wang Bing, Zhao Liang, Huang Weikai take the shit into a new level. Sadly, their works are rarely seen. The end is heartbreaking.

3. Enkiled's rating of the film Disorder

China during freedom of speech

4. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Disorder

Wow. Shit. I can easily see a film like this being made in the Philippines, and the content would be just as infuriating. The shit that people do to one another, my god. This is is essential viewing.

5. Keldon's rating of the film Disorder

6. Gondo's rating of the film Disorder

7. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film Disorder

Welcome to China...anything, anytime, and anywhere could happened in this country

8. Kaifu's rating of the film Disorder

Saw this at a film fest a couple of months ago. The full title is roughly "Disorder - The Present is the Consequence of the Past"

9. Daniela's rating of the film Disorder

This was showed at UF today and there was a short video with the director explaining the film afterwards. Besides filming one of two scenes himself, the majority of the footage was a real collection of film shot by people who do it as a hobby. Anyway, it started a little slow for me but by the end it was totally captivating. The sounds of the disorders in the streets leaves quite an impact.

10. micmac●'s rating of the film Disorder

This reminded me of Frederick Wiseman in the way that it was cut and shot. This made for really chilling viewing.

11. apursansar's rating of the film Disorder

"Disorder" is a masterful documentary which deliberately ignores given rules and regulations while recreating a tableux of multiple footage that mirrors the ambivalence of an overcrowded and angst-ridden modern day metropolis.