1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Disturbia

2. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Disturbia

3. PeterK94's rating of the film Disturbia

Interesting premise but needs a good trimming to focus on the core plot. Trying way too hard to be cool with its intended demographic.

4. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Disturbia

Poorly constructed as a teenage tale, even more as a thriller. Just don't.

5. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Disturbia

6. jamesedwards1394@gmail.com's rating of the film Disturbia

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Disturbia

Awful remake of Rear Window. Watched before I decided that a hate Sleepy le Beef

8. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Disturbia

Soliti alti e bassi dei film horror degli ultimi 10 anni, trame scontate su sceneggiature e regie piuttosto banali. Hollywoodiano all'estremo. La lezione è "fatevi i cazzi vostri e non spiate il vicino con un binocolo". Poco altro a dire.

9. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Disturbia

10. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Disturbia

11. André Vieira's rating of the film Disturbia

I don't know why but everytime this movie is playing on the television, I can't - I just can't - stop watching it. Shia doing his house chores is printed on my brain... Forever.

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Disturbia

Teenage version of a weaker 'Rear Window' with a committed Shia LaBeouf.

13. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Disturbia

As far as remakes go there is definitely worse than this, but this isn't a "diamond in the rough" by any means.

14. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Disturbia

Disturbia is a good film for those who are expecting little out of a thriller starring Shia LaBeouf, which is exactly what this film serves up. It's all kind of surface-y, especially the anticlimactic conclusion that likely will leave others, like me, with a sense of dismay (although it explains the PG-13 rating). I do like the dynamic between Cale and his Asian friend, and David Morse is scary, but that's about it.

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Disturbia

Had some well timed jumps and a fairly intense plot, but sometimes feels a bit too teenage-driven. Still, a lot better than expectations.

16. Algitya's rating of the film Disturbia

uh? how could DISTURBIA related to FIDO ?

17. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Disturbia

why you compare this movie with Hitchcock's "Rear Window"..?! i really LOVE "Rear Window", but it was only an inspiration for this movie - it isn't another remake... for me, "Disturbia" was a great & suspenseful movie... but it's made more for the teen-generation..!

18. thedudeabides's rating of the film Disturbia

19. vordven's rating of the film Disturbia

20. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Disturbia

I really need to stop watching shitty movies.

21. Matthew Dekneef's rating of the film Disturbia

Decent. I recall the girl next to me in the theater scream. Also I saw this for free, which tipped this rating.

22. cinemaofdreams's rating of the film Disturbia

This film should have been entitled 'Stupidia'.

23. RONALD PABON's rating of the film Disturbia

24. Rafael Paz's rating of the film Disturbia

Pesimo remake de Rear Window, ni siquiera funciona como película palomera