1. Walker's rating of the film Diva

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Diva

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Diva

Premier film de Beineix qui le consacra et le conservera comme auteur à part entière, malgré la déception engendrée par ses oeuvres ultérieures...

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Diva

If 'The Bodyguard' was a great film, this would be it

5. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Diva

The freshest and most original French film since A Bout De Souffle; there will never be another film like Diva. The script is a thing of pure genius, every character is absolutely great and unique and the dialogues are pure gold but it really is Beineix filmmaking that elevates the film to the status of masterpiece. Other than the sheer visual insanity of the subway chase scene, every scene is perfectly shot.

6. Jimmy Saliva's rating of the film Diva

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Diva

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-21a

8. Paul Robert's rating of the film Diva

Zwei Kassetten mit Kunst und Kartell. Superstylische Kamerafahrten, dynamische Verfolgungsjagden, charmante Liebespaare. Purer Thriller-Sex.

9. Alex Ander 0's rating of the film Diva

oriental tuned police-moped chase through the Paris metro

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Diva

The best of the Cinéma du look wave of movies in the 80s. A dream of a movie

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Diva

The thing that has stuck with me the most was the cooking in a snorkel. I didn't fully appreciate it until much older. It has to do with being a foodie. You start to notice things like how the food tastes at different temperatures. You improve the taste by knowing how hot or cold to serve it. He was in the snorkel to preserve the temperature.

12. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Diva

Erstaunlich vielschichtiger Film, einfach umgesetzt. Zudem echt ganz lustig.

13. bastos's rating of the film Diva

I have totally forgotten how iinfluential this movie has been for me as teen of the 80th...

14. riraru's rating of the film Diva

Ziemlich krude Story mit vielen absurd überzeichneten Charakteren - irgendwie trotzdem sehenswert; auch wegen der Kamera: changierend zwischen Ballhaus und Jay Z. (Die freche kleine Freundin des Hauptdarstellers erinnert mich an die MUBI-Nutzerin Hati Le.)

15. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Diva

16. Ioanna-Violet's rating of the film Diva

An interesting film, which had the potential of becoming more interesting, and better overall. It's not great, but it's quite enjoyable. It has its good moments, and some scenes that are visually interesting, but it could have been so much more that an OK film, if the plot was tighter, and the direction more engaging. Not bad, but certainly not a memorable film.

17. janh24's rating of the film Diva

A film that deserves thoroughly its cult status.

18. Ioana's rating of the film Diva

Loved it! The meanders of a very special relationship. The last sequence is mind blowing.

19. Pendar Gh's rating of the film Diva

20. Steven Dawson's rating of the film Diva

Yes it has dated (what from the 80s hasn't?) and the plot is a bit silly but Diva, and main character Jules, contains a certain charm and likeability nevertheless. A film which feels unique to its time and place.

21. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Diva

Wow! Watching Dawkin's do her thing here is worth the movie! Super-Chouette!!

22. Phil's rating of the film Diva

A wonderfully stylish film which has unfortunately started to age a little. Still has some great moments and was hugely influential on my life in the 1980s.

23. Superfrog's rating of the film Diva

I came with no expectations and this very positively surprised me. Extra kudos for shooting in the building I grew up in.

24. Squashua's rating of the film Diva

A plodding thriller that only really establishes any intrigue in the last quarter coupled with a central storyline (The Tawainese Opera Pirates!) that's hard to take seriously in this day and age. Some lovely images, especially the arcade chase, the lighthouse and the blue wave New Age studio loft, but it felt more like an old school TV film production than a stylish action thriller.