1. eberhard's rating of the film Diva

2. Thomas Kestler's rating of the film Diva

3. Udo N. Owen's rating of the film Diva

Trotz audiovisueller Stärken und toller Momente erinnert mich der Film (gerade in Bezug auf Verfolgungsjagden und die Schurken) an einen Didi- Film ohne Didi und Humor. Meinen Nerv hat er leider nur in kurzen Augenblicken getroffen. 4/10

4. Linchen's rating of the film Diva

Nach beinahe 40 Jahren ein überraschendes Wiedersehen auf MUBI! An viele Szenen und Charaktere konnte ich mich noch gut erinnern, dieser Film machte mich zum Opernfan. Etwas kruder Plot gefilmt in einem noch sehr authentischen Paris vor der Gentrifizierung. Allein dafür ist er sehenswert!

5. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Diva

I loved this film when it first came out. I haven't seen it in a while so I don't know if it holds up. I thought it was so original and dazzling. It was certainly Beineix's finest work.

6. Epinephrin's rating of the film Diva

I tried 4 times to watch this film, i found it reall boring and each time it put me to sleep. Stars for the voice of the opera singer

7. Robert Orlowski's rating of the film Diva

Forget all the haters, this is great.

8. Walker's rating of the film Diva

9. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Diva

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Diva

Premier film de Beineix qui le consacra et le conservera comme auteur à part entière, malgré la déception engendrée par ses oeuvres ultérieures...

11. film_lies101's rating of the film Diva

If 'The Bodyguard' was a great film, this would be it

12. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Diva

The freshest and most original French film since A Bout De Souffle; there will never be another film like Diva. The script is a thing of pure genius, every character is absolutely great and unique and the dialogues are pure gold but it really is Beineix filmmaking that elevates the film to the status of masterpiece. Other than the sheer visual insanity of the subway chase scene, every scene is perfectly shot.

13. Jimmy Saliva's rating of the film Diva

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Diva

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-21a

15. Paul Robert's rating of the film Diva

Zwei Kassetten mit Kunst und Kartell. Superstylische Kamerafahrten, dynamische Verfolgungsjagden, charmante Liebespaare. Purer Thriller-Sex.

16. Alex Ander 0's rating of the film Diva

oriental tuned police-moped chase through the Paris metro

17. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Diva

The best of the Cinéma du look wave of movies in the 80s. A dream of a movie

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Diva

The thing that has stuck with me the most was the cooking in a snorkel. I didn't fully appreciate it until much older. It has to do with being a foodie. You start to notice things like how the food tastes at different temperatures. You improve the taste by knowing how hot or cold to serve it. He was in the snorkel to preserve the temperature.

19. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Diva

Erstaunlich vielschichtiger Film, einfach umgesetzt. Zudem echt ganz lustig.

20. bastos's rating of the film Diva

I have totally forgotten how iinfluential this movie has been for me as teen of the 80th...

21. riraru's rating of the film Diva

Ziemlich krude Story mit vielen absurd überzeichneten Charakteren - irgendwie trotzdem sehenswert; auch wegen der Kamera: changierend zwischen Ballhaus und Jay Z. (Die freche kleine Freundin des Hauptdarstellers erinnert mich an die MUBI-Nutzerin Hati Le.)

22. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Diva

23. Ioanna-Violet's rating of the film Diva

An interesting film, which had the potential of becoming more interesting, and better overall. It's not great, but it's quite enjoyable. It has its good moments, and some scenes that are visually interesting, but it could have been so much more that an OK film, if the plot was tighter, and the direction more engaging. Not bad, but certainly not a memorable film.

24. janh24's rating of the film Diva

A film that deserves thoroughly its cult status.