1. gabriella pássaro's rating of the film Diva

2. José Fernando Cardoso's rating of the film Diva

A very good surprise, after all these years. Never saw this picture before - only knew ‘Betty Blue’ from Beineix. It’s like a neon noir, charming and exciting, very well conducted and photographed. A truly gem from the 80’s that didn’t get old.

3. Pegarange's rating of the film Diva

Somewhere in between Malle or Melville and Besson. The crime plot is just a background for brilliant aesthetics, atmosphere, and style.

4. aconeyisland's rating of the film Diva

5. Rioko Hnoir's rating of the film Diva

Interesante y fascinante. Un cuento de hadas moderno con una belleza visual magnifica. Una preciosa pero extraña mezcla de romance musical e intriga.

6. Isaac's rating of the film Diva

A direção é muito boa, com cenas que poderiam fazer parte de videoclipes. A ambientação - design de produção, vestimenta, iluminação - dão todo um atrativo para o filme. Porém o que mais chama atenção é que os personagens todos tem seus charmes e detalhes, o que torna um prazer acompanhar cada um. O roteiro é elaborado, apesar de ligeiramente mirabolante, servindo para prender a atenção. É um belo e divertido filme.

7. Viola Valéry's rating of the film Diva

I wanted something as good as Frantic and this got me 100% satisfied!!

8. Sin título.'s rating of the film Diva

9. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Diva

10. eberhard's rating of the film Diva

11. Udo N. Owen's rating of the film Diva

Trotz audiovisueller Stärken und toller Momente erinnert mich der Film (gerade in Bezug auf Verfolgungsjagden und die Schurken) an einen Didi- Film ohne Didi und Humor. Meinen Nerv hat er leider nur in kurzen Augenblicken getroffen. 4/10

12. Linchen's rating of the film Diva

Nach beinahe 40 Jahren ein überraschendes Wiedersehen auf MUBI! An viele Szenen und Charaktere konnte ich mich noch gut erinnern, dieser Film machte mich zum Opernfan. Etwas kruder Plot gefilmt in einem noch sehr authentischen Paris vor der Gentrifizierung. Allein dafür ist er sehenswert!

13. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Diva

I loved this film when it first came out. I haven't seen it in a while so I don't know if it holds up. I thought it was so original and dazzling. It was certainly Beineix's finest work.

14. Epinephrin's rating of the film Diva

I tried 4 times to watch this film, i found it reall boring and each time it put me to sleep. Stars for the voice of the opera singer

15. Robert Orlowski's rating of the film Diva

Forget all the haters, this is great.

16. Walker's rating of the film Diva

17. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Diva

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Diva

Premier film de Beineix qui le consacra et le conservera comme auteur à part entière, malgré la déception engendrée par ses oeuvres ultérieures...

19. film_lies101's rating of the film Diva

If 'The Bodyguard' was a great film, this would be it

20. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Diva

The freshest and most original French film since A Bout De Souffle; there will never be another film like Diva. The script is a thing of pure genius, every character is absolutely great and unique and the dialogues are pure gold but it really is Beineix filmmaking that elevates the film to the status of masterpiece. Other than the sheer visual insanity of the subway chase scene, every scene is perfectly shot.

21. Jimmy Saliva's rating of the film Diva

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Diva

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-21a

23. Paul Robert's rating of the film Diva

Zwei Kassetten mit Kunst und Kartell. Superstylische Kamerafahrten, dynamische Verfolgungsjagden, charmante Liebespaare. Purer Thriller-Sex.

24. Alex Ander 0's rating of the film Diva

oriental tuned police-moped chase through the Paris metro