1. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Divergent

a turd rehashed countless times. twenty minutes into this and you already know the entire plot

2. Dewi Martiwi's rating of the film Divergent

3. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Divergent

Je dois admettre que quand ils se sont frencher j'étais content

4. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Divergent

Un po' com'è stato per Hunger Games, c'è una bella idea di base, ma mal realizzata. La recitazione dei protagonisti lascia a desiderare e la sceneggiatura era scontata dall'inizio alla fine. Spero che i capitoli seguenti migliorino, anche se, solitamente, il secondo film è peggiore del primo e bisogna aspettare almeno il terzo per un vero passo in avanti. La cosa peggiore? L'ennesima storia d'amore tra adolescenti.

5. bibsakatris's rating of the film Divergent

really similar to hunger games but has nothing to do with it. still the forced romance is clear

6. Auranee's rating of the film Divergent

The story isn't exactly revolutionary, but it's a well-oiled adaptation with a lot of energy & chemistry which is mostly generated by Shailene Woodley.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Divergent

8. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Divergent

Crappiest thing i've ever seen in the last 3 years, i guess.

9. Anaïs L.'s rating of the film Divergent

10. kopfkompass's rating of the film Divergent

Female heroes for the epic win.

11. thomisdead's rating of the film Divergent

Boring, the plot is not that much, and it was weak as a distopy, that could've been more developed to add complexity for the history. The acting between the two protagonists too pushed. The Photography is ok, though. 25/100

12. film's rating of the film Divergent

It s my favourite book serie. The books are better than the films. But I like this film especially the players. TRIS <3 TOBIAS

13. Star Lord's rating of the film Divergent

Non male come primo capitolo.

14. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Divergent

I finally decided to give it a try after putting off watching this (and the Hunger Games) for a long time. Just pointless from start to finish.

15. yennefer's rating of the film Divergent

Some movies I just wish I could unsee.

16. kartina obskura's rating of the film Divergent

i don´t even feel guilty, just pleasure :D

17. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Divergent

While I thought the film was a cross between The Hunger Games, Maze Runner and Harry Potter series all in one, it definitely has its own thing going on. Woodley and James are a source of power, both militarily and romantically, and the visual components in the fear landscape scenes were trippy. I didn't happen to think the dialogue or story was cliche, however, not much happened, to make way for the sequel. See it.

18. Lance L O T's rating of the film Divergent

Too many tropes and common places being handled and there's no jennifer lawrence to transform it into someting curious...hum...

19. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Divergent

yeah you can say i'm a sequels fan

20. camilladej's rating of the film Divergent

21. lostlevel's rating of the film Divergent

22. lidiishere's rating of the film Divergent

don't really like Tris' character

23. lollyjoys's rating of the film Divergent

that hot Theo James guy, though

24. f-nanda's rating of the film Divergent

I gave it a try but I can NOT pass Shailene Woodley.

← Previous 1 3 4