1. sapidskye's rating of the film Doctor Strange

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Doctor Strange

The origin story itself is not that unique but Benedict nails the necessary arrogance and later character change when he discover there is a strange world out there. Suddenly the Marvel series seem to open up to tons of entertaining new stories again with infinite worlds to explore. One of the better music score help and the memorable visuals add to the fun. Sadly the resolution is a disappointment (for now).

3. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Periodically I dip into Marvel to remind myself what they always do well and what their limitations are: i.e., no more or less than fast, fun pixel-camp that papers over its cracks by winking at the audience to not take it all so seriously. Each is a tonic in a vacuum, but on the whole you can feel the mechanization. The best we can hope for are quirks—which, here, is a mingling of action with wild psychedelia.

4. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Doctor Strange

5. subtonal's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Oh my god... please kill me. MARVEL YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. PLEASE JUST STOP WITH THE UNNECESSARY "HUMOR". WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS GARBAGE? -Sincerely, Non-MCU-Sheep

6. Max Chervin's rating of the film Doctor Strange

7. Admir U Gomila Nacrta's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Suspense : none story : 0 humor : -769 | only easy kaleida and landscape distort kinda mograph render with power computers effect worth scoring since its impresive realisation

8. F/K's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Some very clever use of special effects to create mind bending scenes, but overall boring and uninspired

9. agostinellips's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Two stars just for the Ditko visual homage.

10. nadnab's rating of the film Doctor Strange

11. ooming's rating of the film Doctor Strange

12. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Anche solo per gli effetti visivi... storia un po' stiracchiata, puro delirio visivo che compensa qualche stanchezza.

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

There's certainly more jokes than the average Marvel film. Wait, let me clarify - there are actually funny jokes in this Marvel film. Even some deadpan comments that made me smirk. Behind all the spiralling sparkles and expositional dialogue there's definitely some heart, and everybody is committed. But it can't escape my "franchise fatigue". How about trying something original with this much money and talent?

14. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Ben sopra la triste media delle recenti uscite Marvel, ma l'inesistente spessore di Kaecilius e il ruolo da idiota di Dormammu, che si fa fregare da un potere che lui stesso dovrebbe padroneggiare, sbilanciano il film. Magnifiche le sequenze di spostamento nel multiverso, meno le influenze buoniste disneyane. Di donne e neri fighi ce ne sono tanti nelle scuderie di Stan Lee, sfruttate quelli. Una buona prova.

15. Célio g.'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

16. pomegranate's rating of the film Doctor Strange

17. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

I'm just tired of superhero movies

18. jenstor's rating of the film Doctor Strange

19. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Doctor Strange

20. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Doctor Strange

I will never understand the high acclaim for Marvel movies. 90% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. This wasn't just bad, it was boring.

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Doctor Strange

He's an enormously unlikable fellow, but movie technology has gotten to right point where his story can be told in a somewhat reasonable fashion. It's a little bit overloaded with borrowing from Inception. Everything moves a bit too quickly, but it's not quite compelling for a second viewing. Just another cookie-cutter Marvel hero.

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Doctor Strange

It's baldly designed to be basically functional. The casting and special effects are the real stars here.

23. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

24. wiwitaek's rating of the film Doctor Strange

+0,5 for a nice visual effects, but that's it. Even I don't approve Interstellar Overdrive plays somewhere in the movie, it just don't deserve that linear storytelling.