1. Max Chervin's rating of the film Doctor Strange

2. Admir U Gomila Nacrta's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Suspense : none story : 0 humor : -769 | only easy kaleida and landscape distort kinda mograph render with power computers effect worth scoring since its impresive realisation

3. F/K's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Some very clever use of special effects to create mind bending scenes, but overall boring and uninspired

4. agostinellips's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Two stars just for the Ditko visual homage.

5. nadnab's rating of the film Doctor Strange

6. ooming's rating of the film Doctor Strange

7. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Anche solo per gli effetti visivi... storia un po' stiracchiata, puro delirio visivo che compensa qualche stanchezza.

8. J. O.'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

There's certainly more jokes than the average Marvel film. Wait, let me clarify - there are actually funny jokes in this Marvel film. Even some deadpan comments that made me smirk. Behind all the spiralling sparkles and expositional dialogue there's definitely some heart, and everybody is committed. But it can't escape my "franchise fatigue". How about trying something original with this much money and talent?

9. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Ben sopra la triste media delle recenti uscite Marvel, ma l'inesistente spessore di Kaecilius e il ruolo da idiota di Dormammu, che si fa fregare da un potere che lui stesso dovrebbe padroneggiare, sbilanciano il film. Magnifiche le sequenze di spostamento nel multiverso, meno le influenze buoniste disneyane. Di donne e neri fighi ce ne sono tanti nelle scuderie di Stan Lee, sfruttate quelli. Una buona prova.

10. Célio g.'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

11. pomegranate's rating of the film Doctor Strange

12. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

I'm just tired of superhero movies

13. jenstor's rating of the film Doctor Strange

14. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Doctor Strange

15. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Doctor Strange

I will never understand the high acclaim for Marvel movies. 90% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. This wasn't just bad, it was boring.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Doctor Strange

He's an enormously unlikable fellow, but movie technology has gotten to right point where his story can be told in a somewhat reasonable fashion. It's a little bit overloaded with borrowing from Inception. Everything moves a bit too quickly, but it's not quite compelling for a second viewing. Just another cookie-cutter Marvel hero.

17. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Doctor Strange

It's baldly designed to be basically functional. The casting and special effects are the real stars here.

18. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

19. wiwitaek's rating of the film Doctor Strange

+0,5 for a nice visual effects, but that's it. Even I don't approve Interstellar Overdrive plays somewhere in the movie, it just don't deserve that linear storytelling.

20. André Vieira's rating of the film Doctor Strange

2,5. Marvel: "Dormammu, I've come to bargain" Audience: More of the same, please. Same origin story as iron man but with magic. Fun and psychedelic.

21. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Doctor Strange

22. André Rangel's rating of the film Doctor Strange

nice visual effects. nice costume design.

23. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Doctor Strange

*1/2. In front of this kind of film, I feel as if I were in an amusement park's attraction. Fun during a couple of minutes and ..... that's all. Tell me that's not American cinema has finally come to! A film made by greedy producers and intended to kids and teenagers. Already forgotten.

24. Chris's rating of the film Doctor Strange

It's fine, but I kind of think the character works better on the page than onscreen. There is stuff ripped right out of the old Doctor Strange comics illustrated by Steve Ditko, but when translated into live action they just become a mess of CGI nonsense. In addition, for a film that introduces such high stakes, it feels incredibly small scale. I look forward to the sequel, but hope it works better than this one.