1. NICOLE86's rating of the film Doctor Who

There are some franchises America shouldn't touch and this is one of them. Paul McGann however was brilliant and made it bearable to watch the film, but the script felt like it was written in 12 hours and Eric Roberts was horrible.

2. runfromfire's rating of the film Doctor Who

McGann was my first time lord (Baker remains my favorite though) and as such I will always have a soft spot for this flick. It hasn't exactly aged well and Eric Roberts is predictably terrible but the important Whovian elements are there and that's all that matters to me.

3. Tigrão's rating of the film Doctor Who

Pretty cool actually. Expected nothing, but it turns out that this Doctor Who is really nice.

4. ahdanilo's rating of the film Doctor Who

Being a big fan of the series I've been watching this movie with an pre-defined idea that I would not like it, but found it incredibly fun. Ok, the script is stupid, the Master is affected, the fidelity with the series is the minimum possible... but this pilot for a series "that never happened" also has its (few) "hits", like the TARDIS, which is pretty cool, and Paul McGann is not a bad Doctor... I give three stars.