1. Diderot's rating of the film Doctor X

This movie is complete trash, but the beauty of some of its images makes it well worth a watch-- it's an effect of the two-strip color process by which it was made. Fay Wray is also awful here.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Doctor X

Pretty dull until the end.

3. Mic in Port's rating of the film Doctor X

Decent make-up, great use of fog and color, and an at least vaguely interesting mystery plot held up by the cast of eccentric doctors, make this one of the better b-horrors of the 1930s I've seen so far, and makes me want to check out the rest of the director's features of the 1930s.

4. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Doctor X

Can anyone name a film that better uses two-strip technicolor? Not because I'm convinced this is the most beautiful, but because I'm dying to see anything as divine-looking as this. Absolutely stunning from start to finish! An aesthetically resplendent noirror film from a master B director nearing his Apex.

5. MarcH's rating of the film Doctor X

Enjoyably wierd, but doesn't really find its groove until the last reels. There is a separate B&W version, filmed concurrently, that is a wee bit different (but not better).

6. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Doctor X

Two minutes and fifty-one seconds into the video "Heathen Child" by Grinderman you can see a clip from this movie.