1. kartina obskura's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Sur un thème classique du cinéma fantastique, la lycanthropie, une oeuvre efficace et prenante, faisant primer l'action à outrance, qui ne manque pas de surprendre, hormis durant le dernier quart d'heure, d'une affligeante médiocrité, perdant de sa pugnacité et de son mordant, en alignant quelques scènes d'un navrant ridicule, tel ce stupide pugilat entre un soldat et un gigantesque loup-garou. www.cinefiches.com

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

A fun and fast paced werewolf flick with pretty good performances and solid direction. What hampers the movie somewhat is the budgetary constraints and that the effects does not really hold up for scrutiny which is a must in a creature feature. Nevertheless the movie succeeds since it does not pretend to be anything that it´s not.

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Such a tight, action-packed horror thriller. What a fun ride!

5. Log Lady's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Was preparing for the worst, but this managed to surprise me positively. Uses suspense and gore effectively, has fun moments, and the progression of the situation is handled well. The twist at the end is foreshadowed too much for my taste, but the scene where the werewolves gather around is actually quite creepy.

6. lizle's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

7. MichaelBarry's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

8. Junda Mane's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Highly effective low-budget creature feature. Was a fond favourite of mine back in high school.

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Ranks up there with the strangest, yet most fun b movies of the 2000's. Good friends with one of the main producers. Still talk about it every now and then.

10. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

11. Sandy Connell's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Dog Soldiers is the sort of sharp, simple and effective cult fare I WANT to see genre directors starting with! Marshall's no Kubrick, but I'm always willing to make time for his loving genre movies - though I don't think he's topped Dog Soldiers yet, which is a little disappointing (and I liked Centurion much more than I probably should have). www.foec.wordpress.com

12. ArmandS's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Well written characters, great action and suspense, plenty of gore for the gorehounds, but also, a fantastic sense of humour. Easily one of the best werewolf and horror films to come along in the last 20 years.

13. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

14. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Dog Soldiers

Sort of like PREDATOR with werewolves. No transformation scene aside, it's a cool debut from Neil Marshall, and he went on to do better things.