1. BRÄTwurst's rating of the film Dogma

1 star for alan rickman, 1 star for the shit demon

2. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Dogma

Trop souvent oublié, une comédie biblique absurde et absolument formidable avec quelques messages plutôt pertinent cachés dedans.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Dogma

Where to begin? Lazy film-making, people who can't act, and critics overpraising this B movie with A-list stars. And the craptastic Jay and Silent Bob. The reason it gets two stars is that Damon and Affleck do a good job.

4. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Dogma

One of my favourite comedies. Does get stupid at times, but doesn't lose its charm. Chris Rock is very fun in this one.

5. Eufrasia Erika's rating of the film Dogma

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Dogma

A sharp satire on faith. Pips 'Clerks' as Kevin Smith's best.

7. João Rocha's rating of the film Dogma

I really can pray to an Alanis Morissette who doesn't sing.

8. DawSchwarz's rating of the film Dogma

This Crew is a lot of fun

9. Ethan's rating of the film Dogma

Quite possibly my favorite Kevin Smith film. He is simply having fun with the faith he grew up with and we get is one of the most funny and honest films of the cinema.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Dogma

Probably the best Kevin Smith film.

11. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Dogma

DAT NIGGA OWES ME 12 BUCKS BANGSAT AHAHAHAH

12. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Dogma

Our Daily Free Stream: Kevin Smith - Dogma. Wo entscheidet sich das Schicksal der Menschheit? Kevin Smith aus New Jersey muss in seinem vierten Film nicht lange nachdenken: In New Jersey, dort wo auch seine anderen Filme spielen... mehr auf cinegeek.de

13. Ilkan Atabay's rating of the film Dogma

well actually 3 or maybe 3.5 but it's kevin smith!

14. ikkini's rating of the film Dogma

Ç'aurait pu être drôle...

15. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Dogma

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Dogma

1999, dir. KEVIN SMITH - 6/10 (USA)

17. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Dogma

how can you dislike a movie where god is a woman and jesus is black?

18. Mao Flores's rating of the film Dogma

The best commentary on religion i ever watched.

19. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Dogma

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Ty

20. Polyglot's rating of the film Dogma

Alanis Morissette is God and nothing hurt.

21. We are all ghosts!'s rating of the film Dogma

Just to deliberately be a tad simplistic.... How could I not love an ironic iconic religious movie that features a "shit monster"? That's Class!

22. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Dogma

For a religious-themed comedy to actually present itself as effective, it takes a lot of work. This film does precisely that. While I can see how Kevin Smith certainly would offend those with Catholic belief systems, the overall message/question is a universal one: why are we here? I love that it brings things back to viewpoint that lacks in theism completely, rather relying on the human condition at its core.

23. mela wróblewska's rating of the film Dogma

24. NJSedai's rating of the film Dogma

This is genius. It may begin to appear as your average stoner-flick but give it a chance. The acting is not the greatest, and the the lines are delivered somewhat like in a high-school play but that, funnily enough, serves to give them a greater emphasis. It includes som great observations like people only knowing what Christian mythology has been shown in Charlton Heston movies.