1. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Dogs in Space

2. Renton47's rating of the film Dogs in Space

Almost sickeningly lived-in, it's interesting for the way its aimlessness seems pointed, a hobo decadence that evaporates as the similarly unambitious ending arrives. What's most impressive is Lowenstein's direction - a squat seemingly constructed around an omniscient camera. Hutchence seems like he wandered off the set of Mad Max, both titular dog and space. What's with our obsession with Laika?? v v v

3. marco's rating of the film Dogs in Space

in order to not have to shift though

4. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Dogs in Space

5. Aflwydd's rating of the film Dogs in Space

"Wait a second, I recognise that guy! I'm sure he was in a band, but what were they called? Didn't he kill himself or something? I think he may have, but I could be mistaken. What is that band called god dammit! I even remember their bloody song; the one that goes da da da dadadadadadadada! Ah shit, it's not going to come to me" The film was alright too.

6. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Dogs in Space

Share houses in Melbourne haven't changed a bit. Oh the squalor.

7. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Dogs in Space

a film about youth without trying to make many statements or embellishment, the camera is superbly by simply observing and gliding back and forth beautifully. Move aside Magnolia or Goodfellas (that's about the camera thing)

8. Francisco's rating of the film Dogs in Space

amazing steadicam and staging for the performances, for a film that's so punk rock in feeling and attitude, it had so much thought out. Great characters throughout, no one felt 1 dimensional, i would highly recommend this.