1. forever 219 por vida's rating of the film Dogtooth

really helped me realize the more you try to hold on to your purity the more impure you get or whatever..sick in general

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Dogtooth

2.7 stars. I do not know if the world needed a droll-nasty-stupid hybrid of Michael Haneke and Harmony Korine but this is what we've got! Pair it with some woozy ambient music and you basically have an extended 'Jam/ Blue Jam' sketch. I do not know if it is admirable to make an aesthetic out of irritation, but he got a reaction out of me... *sotto voice* and I liked all the twee shit.

3. alina.'s rating of the film Dogtooth

Lexicul lui Yorgos Lanthimos..

4. anschyn's rating of the film Dogtooth

i adore the idea and the innocence came up from this film

5. Nomad4077's rating of the film Dogtooth

Dogtooth is original on its premise of force childhood. Its subject has been played with before, but the film does it at a whole, new level. The film doesn't hold back on the family, showing every little detail of their lives. What makes Dogtooth special is not its common theme, but the way it is executed.

6. Eric Porcelluzzi's rating of the film Dogtooth

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Dogtooth

61/100 (Güzel fikir ancak berbat içerik. Yine çok büyük bir abartı ile karşı karşıyayız. Verilen korumacı, totaliter ve kapitalist devlet eleştirisi çok ama çok iyiydi. Bana Çin'i hatırlattı. Bunun yanı sıra minimalist çekim de güzeldi ancak konunun işlenişi tam anlamıyla rezalet. Bir çok mantık hatası, bir çok cevabı aranan soru ile dolu. Benim için son zamanların en büyük hayal kırıklığı oldu diyebilirim.)

8. Harriehhh's rating of the film Dogtooth

Unforgettable. Brutal. Hilarious? Dogtooth was one of the first extreme films I saw, and that viewing still lingers in my mind as the vital introduction it was to a whole new world of cinema.

9. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Dogtooth

10. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Dogtooth

11. Andy's rating of the film Dogtooth

Bizarre, bleak, and one of the most brilliant/original films you'll ever experience. Watching Dogtooth is watching something so ugly and beautiful simultaneously. The film revolves around the kids of a family that have made their own strange reality; they are not allowed to go outside and see the world their parents tell them about to disastrous effects. Watching Dogtooth will make you a better human, genuinely.

12. MisterColo93's rating of the film Dogtooth

13. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Dogtooth

14. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Dogtooth

15. nadnab's rating of the film Dogtooth

16. B o g d a n's rating of the film Dogtooth

17. beatriz gaspar's rating of the film Dogtooth

Good idea, but not done well enough.

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Dogtooth

Etonnante et cinglante allégorie sur les possibles méfaits évidents de l'éducation, les contemporaines phobies sécuritaires de l'enfermement, l'oppression de l'amour (parental) poussé dans ses ultimes retranchements paranoïaques, d'une inventivité scénaristique stupéfiante d'originalité élémentaire et de cohérence logique... www.cinefiches.com

19. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Dogtooth

20. marialpm's rating of the film Dogtooth

21. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Dogtooth

As intellectually deep, visually interesting, and shocking as a vice magazine article

22. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Dogtooth

The aesthetic approach is faultless; the balance between deadpan farce & brutal perversion perfectly judged. The satire on domestic abuse as metaphor for some socio-political commentary seems only more relevant in our post-truth era of fear-mongering & alternative facts, & like the similar thematic concerns of Shyamalan's The Village, holds a black mirror to the face of the modern-world. A staggeringly original work.

23. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Dogtooth

Testing your mindset as a free human being and that shouldn't go unnoticed.

24. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film Dogtooth

interesting (and obviously absurd) ideas on education.