1. João R's rating of the film Dogtooth

Its concept isn't hard to grasp. And although its political, heritage and modulation reflections are interesting, apart from its shocking and absurd storylines this story plays for too long. It's not easy binding with this world.

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Dogtooth

Do you know what Dad will do if he finds out I lick your keyboard?

3. Victor-André's rating of the film Dogtooth

These kind of movies that leave you completely speechless.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dogtooth

Highly recommended. Yorgos Lanthimos is a Master.

5. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Dogtooth

Not bad, not great. I thought mom's definitions of words were quite comical. "Mom I found 2 zombies!

6. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Dogtooth

June'18 - I love how thought provoking and daring it is intellectuality. Its strange I made a similar film with a similar premise back in 2010. Maybe it'll be on MUBI someday :) and people can tell me how it sucked and/or I copied it :'( ... here's a link if anyone wants to check it out ... https://youtu.be/iK83lJwVCcY

7. Camila Carreira's rating of the film Dogtooth

8. chloé et maxime's rating of the film Dogtooth

9. gaussian's rating of the film Dogtooth

maybe i'll like it more the second time???

10. nicolecahali's rating of the film Dogtooth

gostei! mas lobster continua sendo meu favorito... achei a direção de arte demais, os espaços muito bem pensados. elementos e figurinos incríveis e super de acordo!

11. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Dogtooth

seen again after a 2012 3am viewing and I liked it a bit better. still not the best from lanthimos

12. luminous's rating of the film Dogtooth

As much as I like postmodern cinema, surreal and inventive, I didn't feel any connection here. However clear the concept is, Lanthimos is talking to himself here. No art whatsoever.

13. Richard Tines's rating of the film Dogtooth

Finally the semi-new literary genre of "bizarro fiction" has made it to the silver screen. I suppose a cocktail party's worth of viewers could suss out the family dynamics themes in this movie, but, to my mind, it's just a glorious ultra perverse freakfest. Eat your heart out Harmony Korine!

14. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Dogtooth

Felt perverse assuming storylines as a spectator.

15. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Dogtooth

2.7 stars. I do not know if the world needed a droll-nasty-stupid hybrid of Michael Haneke and Harmony Korine but this is what we've got! Pair it with some woozy ambient music and you basically have an extended 'Jam/ Blue Jam' sketch. I do not know if it is admirable to make an aesthetic out of irritation, but he got a reaction out of me... *sotto voice* and I liked all the twee shit.

16. alina.'s rating of the film Dogtooth

Lexicul lui Yorgos Lanthimos..

17. anschyn's rating of the film Dogtooth

i adore the idea and the innocence came up from this film

18. Eric Porcelluzzi's rating of the film Dogtooth

19. ceknklsn's rating of the film Dogtooth

70/100 (Güzel fikir ancak berbat içerik. Yine çok büyük bir abartı ile karşı karşıyayız. Verilen korumacı, totaliter ve kapitalist devlet eleştirisi çok ama çok iyiydi. Bana Çin'i hatırlattı. Bunun yanı sıra minimalist çekim de güzeldi ancak konunun işlenişi tam anlamıyla rezalet. Bir çok mantık hatası, bir çok cevabı aranan soru ile dolu. Benim için son zamanların en büyük hayal kırıklığı oldu diyebilirim.)

20. Harriehhh's rating of the film Dogtooth

Unforgettable. Brutal. Hilarious? Dogtooth was one of the first extreme films I saw, and that viewing still lingers in my mind as the vital introduction it was to a whole new world of cinema.

21. ap's rating of the film Dogtooth

22. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Dogtooth

23. Andy's rating of the film Dogtooth

Bizarre, bleak, and one of the most brilliant/original films you'll ever experience. Watching Dogtooth is watching something so ugly and beautiful simultaneously. The film revolves around the kids of a family that have made their own strange reality; they are not allowed to go outside and see the world their parents tell them about to disastrous effects. Watching Dogtooth will make you a better human, genuinely.

24. MisterColo93's rating of the film Dogtooth