1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

I haven't seen EXORCIST: THE BEGINNING which is always considered a failure. In my opinion, DOMINION is decent prequel to THE EXORCIST. It could create the battle between good and evil in man's heart so compelling and engaging. With an experience to write a movie like TAXI DRIVER and THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST, I think it's an easy job for Paul Schrader to direct this movie. DOMINION has a similar theme, actually.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

Stellan Skarsgård is perfect casting as a young Max von Sydow, but this is more a sorcerer's showdown of a film than a true religious exorcism. The film is filled with big plotholes and unnecessary characters. The film has potential in the start, but it falls apart.

3. João R's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

No doubt an improvement when compared to the previous entry, "Exorcist: The Beginning", but that doesn't mean it was entirely necessary or even alluring.

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

Yeah. This one's so underrated it took me forever to discover it. Not saying it's great but compared to it's irrelevancy I'm just surprised I hadn't heard of it sooner. It's not very good, but it has it's moments, and I probably enjoy it more than any other Exorcist sequel or rip off.

5. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

A not-very-horrific horror movie...

6. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

7. Simone Starace's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

Very good. Halfway between Friedkin/Blatty's original film and McCarey's Satan Never Sleeps.

8. Publius's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

Tries so hard to be a good movie but only half makes it.

9. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

A much better companion to Friedken's original than the two sequels and Renny "Cliffhanger" Harlin's prequel. But if you see this film, all that definitely goes without saying. Cheers to Schrader, the one true auteur.