1. Naila's rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

2. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

Highlights include: Brigitte Bardot smoking in a church full of cross-dressers, Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin naked in the same bed smoking, Brigitte Bardot smoking, Brigitte Bardot naked, Jane Birkin, Jane Birkin, that hand-washing scene, and Michel Magne's terrific soundtrack reminiscent of early Scott Walker.

3. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

Ok, the man won in the end. Typical!

4. rllr's rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

I didn't like it that much, but every time Jane Birkin is onscreen, I swoon, I swoon...I swoooon.

5. A47's rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

Hands down the best handwashing scene in any movie -so erotic. What a spectacular skank. Is this one dem' feminist power flicks? Delicious.

6. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

it would be a grand stretch to call this a decent film, and the ending is hilariously pretentious, but eh...none of that really matters when you have Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin together, does it? (ah, if only they would have sang "Je t'aime moi non plus" to each other in bed! ha)

7. l'amour - la mort's rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

8. (arc)'s rating of the film Don Juan (Or If Don Juan Were a Woman)

i want to live in her submarine so bad ! with mathieu carriere !