1. José Neves's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

I'm not particularly enamored with Muylaert's filmography and Mãe Só Há Uma still doesn't make me a hardcore fan of hers, but I always liked how she has no time for melodrama and this time she finally built in some good fish out ot water tension, without resorting to the easy indie film cliches (well, mostly). It really goes nowhere, it's true, but I quite enjoyed this disjointed walk we had.

3. virginwolf's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

everyone except for the main character feels just 'meh' and i don't even want to indulge in them. the only honest thing portrayed here is his relationship with his (not really) sister and (new) brother. the ending does it for me. that's what i needed. everything else is just too explanatory.

4. Matt Richards's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

As others have said, things are a bit messy in the scripting here but it's also hard to develop empathy for a lead character who reveals so little of themselves on screen. 3 stars

5. lynchs's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

6. ig_____or's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

7. Mar J's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

8. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

A bit messy in its storytelling, but I liked the main character and the comedic moments. Still, there was a "so what" feeling which was not a good thing.

9. faustofernandes's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

10. empcollapse's rating of the film Don't Call Me Son

There wasn't much development in the story line. The film finishes leaving you even more confused. Felt like the production had to halt filming due to budget cuts.