1. DrFirestone's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Intriguingly dreamy. For the most part it's Donna Haraway explaining and commenting on her work, life, and the society. But every now and then we get some unexpected, hallucinatory drifts. All the above is accompanied by interesting and perfectly suitable music. While this document is probably not the top of the league, Donna's charming personality and her great, natural storytelling skills lift it to another level.

2. lou.'s rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

I'll write about it tomorrow. I have to go to sleep right NOW. Just to let you know I loved it. I really did. ❤ https://earthlysurvival.org/

3. IKB 191's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

What a wonderful documentary. Like swimming in a dream of jellyfishes with the fantastic Donna Haraway and a perfect natural yet futuristic sound track.

4. satoshi's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Eccentric story of an eccentric philosopher.Very interesting.

5. dionysus67's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Whilst it is always (pedagogically) enlightening to listen to a scholar of Haraway's stature, the problem with this film is that it lacks a cinematic vision: the shots are vacant of the 'story-telling' denotations that would render this an aesthetically rich experience. Moreover, Haraway's (and Latour's) politics of hybridity are neither entirely new nor free of dogmatism themselves, as soon as hybridity is 'named'.

6. pjmodos's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Amazing to have a chance to listen to an admirably curious woman by her own telling. So many things to take, so many things to embrace from this unique documentary.

7. Monica Quijano's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Hermosa y profunda. Si leer a Haraway ya es un placer, escucharla y verla es una experiencia formidable.

8. fulvia crivellaro's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

9. Juan Javier's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Algo exagerada autocomplacencia de una autora algo sobrestimada.

10. Şahika Aktuğ's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

English subtitles , please MUBI

11. Marina's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Quiero ver esta pelicula traducida al español

12. Colin Ginks's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

It is a treat to be in the company of such a lively, questioning and compassionate mind. Her discourse swoops over subjects that feel extremely pertinent at our current moment, but are not shackled to the now or dogmatic, and the film adds some visual va-va-voom to ensure we don't lose concentration.

13. Víc Azpeitia's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

Muy Interesante ensayo filosófico (además de experimental Storytelling cinematográfico), sobre el Antropoceno (término del cual hoy me acabo de documentar, más me parece muy válido), su génesis y visibles -al menos me lo parece a Mí- consecuencias. Basado en un análisis de las circunstancias, ofrece una esperanzadora visión basada en un feminismo/humanismo gradualmente consciente.

14. Photosynthesis's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

fuck MUBI!! put subtitles!!!!!!

15. El Mau's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

MUBI se ha convertido en solo para hablantes de habla inglesa, lastima...

16. bernardovazdecastro's rating of the film Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly Survival

A star only to the magnificent Donna Haraway, who deserves a much better film than this.