1. crnstsc's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

2. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

Narrazione fluida che ben amalgama il lavoro di Donnie e la sua vita privata, evidenziando i suoi turbamenti. La malavita è ben descritta e ne vengono mostrate tutti i dissapori e le rivalità interne. Buona anche la critica alla polizia. Bella l'evoluzione del legame fra Donnie e Lefty.Tecnica molto valida, con un ritmo ottimo che fa scorrere tutto senza intoppi, mantenendo alto l'interesse.Personaggi ben strutturati

3. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

This is a mobster movie of a different kind. Relatively less violent, more dialogue oriented & with more weight on the protagonists character study. Although Al Pacino & Johnny Depp doing a great job, the movie somehow lacks tension. At times it's even boring. Michael Madsen truely is a miscast. Compared with the hype around it, I rather find it disappointing because it's not outstanding, but solid.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

"Tomorrow's Mother's Day. Wise Guys don't work on Mother's Day." - "you are a cock-sucker."

5. Thomas's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

Absorbing, watchable gangster drama. Well executed, but this is not the classic it would have us believe.

6. Patrick Hurst's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

No the most adventurous of plots, but the warmth, humour and electric chemistry between Depp and Pacino puts this a tier above the slew of 90s Goodfellas knockoffs.

7. Mark Commode's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

8. Penelope q's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

9. s.trula@me.com's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

I've had this DVD on the shelf for years, and whenever I tried to get my OH to watch it, they'd turn it down. They used my Mubi acc to watch it on its final day, and then spent the rest of the evening telling me how awesome it was, and how much I'd missed out. So I handed them the DVD again, and added another point to my "great taste in movies" scorecard between us. Thanks Mubi.

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

This is really good movie both for Pacing and Depp, but also for Madsen. It's very linear with little to tell outside the framework, but has some nice character play and great costumes.

11. sacajawèale's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

12. matt powell's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

Perfectly judged by pacino and worth a watch if only to see depp lose the ghastly moustache....Pacino's character should have stuck to his instincts and known that the rat will always be the man with the tache...just take a look at history

13. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

14. Peter Jones's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

Though the performances were of a high quality, I can't say the rest of the film was all too memorable.

15. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

16. Nathan's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

A refreshing take on the gangster genre which bleakly traces the insidious suspicion and growing contempt of men raised on casual brutality and the politics of fear.

17. joseph.w.merriman@gmail.com's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

I wouldn't say Donnie Brasco will change you, but if you want to watch something you don't feel guilty missing the end of, watch this ten-a-penny mafia cliche action film. But turn down the volume when Depp attempts the New York Italian accent, or Al Pacino, but only because he's always played the EXACT same role, so you won't miss much if you do.

18. Çağlar Şenel's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

I never get bored from this one. The end could have been better and the good guy passing to the dark side is a bit cliche but in overall I love it.

19. super-kick's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

20. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

Great gangster drama that does not skip the human angle in favour of wise guy antics. Both Depp and Pacino have great chemistry and eventhough the movie is pretty old I think they have never been better since. A haunting story of trust, betrayal and knowing who you really are.

21. Tja's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

Anudda piece of the Goodfellas pie - what's not to like? Forgetabout it. Great chemistry between Al Pachino and Johnny Depp. Most amusing scene in an otherwise tense movie is when the FBI plant, Depp, attempts to explain the Mob's street slang to his naive colleagues. Forggetaboutit. For-get-about-it. Gettit? Cumon ...

22. kris's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

Not as hard hitting as some gangster movies, more a long episode of sopranos than goodfellas. Depp doesn't shine here for me and Pacino plays a guy who doesn't seem to care either way.

23. Mazingo's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

24. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Donnie Brasco

How did dude that directed four weddings and funeral come out with this highly original fantastic gangster flick. Mysteries abound!!! Maybe it was a fucking fugazi