1. guillermo's rating of the film Donnie Darko

It´s really hard to find a smart film about schizophrenia. Because of the hallucination and delirium, most approaches are stupid or try to be funny. Psychosis is a serious matter. This film respects the topic and gives a glimpse of a psychotic experience. Not only the space-time continuum becomes visible, but all the conventions are shown in their arbitrary and violence. Social roles, the school, the others, oneself.

2. Sophie Dobb's rating of the film Donnie Darko

This has been one of my favourite films since I first saw it 6 years ago. After your first viewing you'll sit looking at your black screen thinking 'what the fuck have I just watched', but the more you watch it the more you understand the plot and deeper meaning, which is kinda cool. I suggest watching the directors cut, a lot better than the cinematic release.

3. Paul Rot's rating of the film Donnie Darko

4. Kuja's rating of the film Donnie Darko

Classical teen horror movie.

5. Obsessive Cinema Disorder (OCD)'s rating of the film Donnie Darko

Tell me if I'm crazy but I keap rewatching the opening scene like it was the most important part to understand this movie. Or, just because I feel such a self-awareness and I'm so involved with the movie that and I'm a part of it. The music gives the perfect timing. The people are living their lifes in their corners. And Donnie. Where is Donnie? We are Donnie all through the movie. Trying to figure out where we are.

6. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Donnie Darko

*puts the bong down on the table*..."wait, what?"

7. laura's rating of the film Donnie Darko

would've enjoyed this a lot more if i were a 16 yr old boy, i think. i am definitely not this film's target audience.

8. hazalil's rating of the film Donnie Darko

I give the fourth star for the great soundtrack

9. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Donnie Darko

10. Zeke Fernández's rating of the film Donnie Darko

This movies has many planes. So deep yet so fun to watch.

11. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Donnie Darko

the mystery is fantastically bigger than the movie itself

12. soyvirgo's rating of the film Donnie Darko

i feel like everyone likes it for the "youre weird" part. aka tumblr hos

13. Epinephrin's rating of the film Donnie Darko

The soundtrack has great stuff in it. I have seen it this morning, the ending was like "Say what?". Tonight after the football games (WM2018) I am going to watch it again, I am sure there will be new discoveries there.

14. Samuel Spione's rating of the film Donnie Darko

When a film is confusing because it genuinely forces you to think about what you just saw, it's a great film. When it's confusing because it relies on a universe of rules completely made up for the convenience of a legitimately nonsensical plot, it's just stupid.

15. Jorge lopez's rating of the film Donnie Darko

Yo diría todo un "eclectisismo", una pieza magistral...

16. TEAM MUBI's rating of the film Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko está en MUBI :O

17. Raúl Mendoza's rating of the film Donnie Darko

Simply outstanding. The movie is about everything; like the hand of god running on time.

18. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film Donnie Darko

What an overrated film... I get it, people feel smart if they can explain the film to their friends, but, that's it, man. Anyway, that's also the reason why I don't like several sci-fi films.

19. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film Donnie Darko

20. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Donnie Darko

Revisiting DD for the first time since being a teenager highlights just how much it is a "teen movie"—one for teens smart enough to listen to Joy Division but not experienced enough to know that Ian Curtis isn't a role model. Parts that once seemed cathartic now seem juvenile, and its too-much-too-soon sensation may have hurt Kelly more than it helped him. But it is a great first film, even if we're still waiting.

21. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Donnie Darko

The mainstream breakthrough for Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal as siblings who are both excellent here. It is an interesting story that asks "if one can choose one's own destiny, life and eventual death when that moment arrive". Strong supporting acting help as well. Love the 1980s atmosphere but the director's cut ruin the mystery and should only be seen by fans after seeing the original version.

22. Viola Valéry's rating of the film Donnie Darko

Poorly rated! Great film.With a great soundtrack.

23. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Donnie Darko

One of my favorite films, though I didn't appreciate the alternate ending in the director's cut which is often the version distributed. This is gothic-science-fiction-romance at its best, all of my favorite genres.

24. F/K's rating of the film Donnie Darko

One of those rare teen films that actually work, at least for me, interesting themes, cool characters, great script, and a bunch of really good hand picked songs