1. PeterK94's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Maybe if I had watched this two decades ago and knew the movies it was referencing, I would enjoy it better. Any good satire should stand up even if the viewer has not seen the original.

2. Ramzi's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

More of a collection of sketches than a film, but very funny a lot of the time

3. saptarshi's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

this is how u do a parody, watch & learn chris guest

4. ‏ㅤletterboxd.com/xescie's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

5. umman's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

6. Katya Kazbek's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

I never watched it as a kid but some of my classmates did. They loved it, even though all the African-American context was completely obscure for us, Russian tweens. Watching it for the first time as a grown-up, I found it appealingly silly on the surface, but surprisingly multi-layered in its' satirical content. And it still worked for me, on so many levels.

7. Amillyin's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

just 5, when i was 15, now it's lower

8. Stuart Baulk's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Fairly solid film surprisingly from the lesser known of the Wayans siblings (Marlon and Shawn) Runs a little dry towards the end with the jokes and sight gags but funny (gut bustingly funny at times) for a good 75% of the film. Would watch again.

9. localdjango's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

I hate Whoopi Goldberg's LIPS, I hate the back of Forest Whitaker's neck... AHHH!

10. Akash's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood