1. Ramzi's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

More of a collection of sketches than a film, but very funny a lot of the time

2. saptarshi's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

this is how u do a parody, watch & learn chris guest

3. 849025's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

4. umman's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

5. Katya Kazbek's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

I never watched it as a kid but some of my classmates did. They loved it, even though all the African-American context was completely obscure for us, Russian tweens. Watching it for the first time as a grown-up, I found it appealingly silly on the surface, but surprisingly multi-layered in its' satirical content. And it still worked for me, on so many levels.

6. Amillyin's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

just 5, when i was 15, now it's lower

7. Stuart Baulk's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Fairly solid film surprisingly from the lesser known of the Wayans siblings (Marlon and Shawn) Runs a little dry towards the end with the jokes and sight gags but funny (gut bustingly funny at times) for a good 75% of the film. Would watch again.

8. localdjango's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

I hate Whoopi Goldberg's LIPS, I hate the back of Forest Whitaker's neck... AHHH!

9. Akash's rating of the film Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood