1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

2. Ethan's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Wim Wenders assembles an all star cast for this beautiful and moving film that is very reminiscent of his earlier films and Sam Shepherd gives an incredible performance here.

3. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

One of the best Win Wenders.

4. Dan and Val Freeman's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Great acting and some great shots papering what seems to be a mighty threadbare screenplay. I't snot "Paris, Texas" that's for damn sure.

5. raggiodisole's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Diminishing returns with Wim Wenders. wide vistas? check. Mock profundity? check Relentless music? check. All a bit limited and dull.

6. Sprungler's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

A nice mid-life crisis journey movie, Don't Come Knocking is your Sunday afternoon relaxation movie that makes you ask yourself what-if while appreciating your actual life.

7. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Wender's really a master at road-movie art: bad acting, awesome wide dessert shots, and music you can only bear enjoying in this particular context.

8. Kaonashiii's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

This looked and sounded beautiful. I've never seen a Wim Wenders film before; I suspect I should watch more.

9. LASHLEY's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

10. Penelope q's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Excellent photography, performances, rhythm and script.

11. janifrax's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Loved it! Good story, great cinematography. Owes a lot to Edward Hopper.

12. Superfrog's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

The landscapes and colours are stunning. The symbolism laboured. The story hard to get into.

13. Mary Enna de Soissons's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

I know this film has had some poor reviews, but I think it's fantastic. The use of images (Edward Hopper influenced), music, long shots, cinematography in general is masterful. I loved the way it showed the emotional life of the actors, and the vulnerability of the American dream. I was gripped, couldn't believe it was over so soon.

14. Equillydire's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Residual traces of WWs original and best Wings of Desire, but lacking the elegiac grace and originality. A tired lead looks to re-join the world. T Bone Burnetts music saves the day, every bit as brooding as Nick Caves pulsating underscore in the original.

15. Tja's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Enjoyable, for the usual WW visual trademarks including bright colours and a slightly surreal mood, but we need to have a stronger sense of where the star Spence has fallen from. Great supporting cast. Loved the private dick's diner conversation about three types of potato...

16. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

"I don't ever want to go back to that, falling" Sensitive, funny & honest.

17. Thomas's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

A disappointment considering the writing and directing capabilities of Shepard and Wenders, plus a strong tight ensemble cast. Bright artistic cinematography, the whole film looks like an Edward Hopper painting.

18. Marta Donati's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

(3.5) soz dudes nobody does landscape like Wim, and if you are a fan of his photography you will really enjoy this. Also the look on Tim Roth's face when he's offered a cookie is really something.

19. pickledelephant's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

20. knemo's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Film iyi fakat çevirisi iyi değil: Bazı diyaloglar yanlış tercüme edilmiş bazıları hiç tercüme edilmemiş. Alt yazıların ekranda kalma süreleri iyi ayarlanmamış. Yine de anlaşılıyor.

21. Chris CS's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Three stars for the photography

22. Joel's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

A selection of fine and moving scenes though uneven when finally strung together. Uncertain as to it's confidence at being a drama or a comedy, but an interesting mediation on the aging west.

23. Sean's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

Sam Shepard is fantastic, as is the rest of the cast but it could have been so much better. I really enjoyed the cinematography and Wender's direction. There seemed to be something missing here, I don't know,maybe a better ending and perhaps a better screenplaly. Not bad.

24. Fabio Penela's rating of the film Don't Come Knocking

I guess this could have been so much better if it would have been written only by wenders. nevertheless, one extra star for the beautiful hommage to edward hopper.