1. nostrobor's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Animals were harmed/killed in the course of making this film.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Eblouissant de beauté vénéneuse et de rage voluptueuse, un premier long métrage inoubliable qui décape et "ravage" à coup d'innocence perverse et d'hypocrites quotidiennetés, portée par deux actrices étonnantes... www.cinefiches.com

3. zohen lux's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

i loved pretty much everything about this (armpit hair particularly) but these cute lil psychos need to understand the #1 rule of evil - DON'T HARM ANIMALS! NOT COOL! HUMANS ONLY

4. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Mostly known for his sentimental then sarcastic comedy around sex and love passion, Joel Seria delivers here quite a curious film, diary-like about childhood, lost innocence and devil-ish worship in a bigot "bourgeoisie" family. Seria knows well how to deal with the subject thanks to elements of realism and without falling into gratuitous effects. Close to Madolescenza but more disturbing.

5. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

6. rllr's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

I can imagine this is the film Jean Rollin and especially Jess Franco were striving for?

7. Kristen Livera's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Prepubescent Daisies. If only the whole movie were made up of their last act. Still a good tease.

8. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Not as crazy about this as everyone else in the world seems to be but I still enjoyed it.

9. Pymo's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

There is another way to pray.

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

This is what oppressive religions create

11. febyac's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

12. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Un filme de culto. Dos Lolitas ¿cínicas, perversas o rebeldes? Es la única duda que me ha quedado el sabor de este filme que contempla la maldad como travesura, el erotismo como burla y el satanismo como efecto transgresor a una rutina reprimida y mundana. "No nos libres del mal" promueve de forma satírica e ingeniosa el deseo a la carne. Un ultraje es casi una escena de un "animal" tratando de comer a su presa.

13. antler's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

diguedondainediguedondon

14. slaepwerigne's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

15. meth_'s rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Wish I could print out the whole final scene and frame it over my bed to look at every night

16. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Dear Seventies, Thank you for this daring movie about two college girl being very nasty and close to satan and all

17. tassa's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

A dream-like, poetic, erotic film about 2 teenage girls who dedicate themselves to satan? A NEW FAVORITE

18. Lee Bullitt's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

If I could do halves, I would. 4.5 without a doubt - full review here! http://liveforfilm.tumblr.com/post/2901591002/dont-deliver-us-from-evil-1971

19. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

it lacks just some sex and teen nudity to be perfect

20. Erdiawan's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

love the theme music. does anyone know how can i own it?

21. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

22. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Don't Deliver Us from Evil

Very few films are truly shocking. This is one of them.