1. Vi Pin's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

Just one sexual encounter in the army and the protagonist gets HIV, the director does not bother telling the audience directly but leaves the audience guessing that through the decisions the protagonist makes, I must say I missed all the clues till I read a review...

2. Ankush Samant's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

If you have a plan, life has always got something else on its mind! Beauty and ugliness are a lethal cocktail that makes up our life - and this movie captures this emotive cocktail in its full glory. Don't miss it.

3. joan.fiiiish's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

你以為的操控自己的命運,其實還是命運在操控你,因隨命而隨心,才是悲劇。

4. panagiotatos's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

uneven and pointless movie. 4/10

5. Alex Khype's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

Too long and full of platitudes.

6. mark vesterlund's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

Ahh, so he got HIV, totally missed that.. story became much more impactful after that fact

7. Peter Cornell's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

Very talented until the last 15 minutes - the military epilogue is unfortunately a failure.

8. Kim Nyman's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

Very true film about lust and weakness and beaty beyond that. This is better than Casablanca.

9. Isabelle Buratti's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

Good beginning, surprising and interesting development but something is missing all along the movie… Xavier looses his character in the movie.

10. Bafzer's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

I could add an art history correct review, but I'm just a student so why should I care? Don't forget you're going to die everyone and use condoms, Bye.

11. peaches and plums's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

lead is a v bad kisser im convinced

12. Theo Winter's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

13. tjim's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

14. msmichel's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

Beauvois' second feature seems to have a fractured, unfocused intent and script that winds up disappointing with its ridiculous ending. A young man trying to avoid military service finds out he is HIV positive and suddenly acts out with drug use and promiscuity before meeting the girl of his dreams. He forsakes that for an inane plot device. Well shot by Champetier and with a slightly oft kilter score by John Cale.

15. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Don't Forget You're Going to Die

An intense story that didn't connect on an emotional level. The love story which came much later was not quite believable.