1. Kristina Tamelytė's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

2. Vincent T's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

3. alvaro03's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

Interés limitado, salvo para preguntarse: si este es el tratamiento "científico" que reciben los enfermos mentales en 2006, ¿que les hacían en la Rumania comunista de Ceaucescu? No me interpreteis mal...

4. msmichel's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

"I put this moment here." "i put this moment....here". I put this moment.... over here !| Wondrous little gem looking at the existence of several patients at an institution for the mentally impaired. The camerawork is unobtrusive yet draws us into their world. The decision to frame the picture around a conversation between two schizophrenics was quite inspired.

5. Kirill Ryurikov's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

6. mg0376's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

A mesmerizing film. Beautifully photographed despite the grimy, nature-less surroundings. I love how the camera never truly aims directly at its subjects, the patients. It's always through windows, or the camera is focusing on a wall, or Dutch-tilted in order to make you want to reach out and TURN the damn thing! This is symbolic, of course, of the whole theme of forgotten, misunderstood mentally ill patients.

7. seekndare's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

I had watched this film last year in the Thessaloniki documentary film festival. It’s a good doc film & you can watch here for free.

8. Viswam's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

Really Good one, The background sound mix was perfect, it gave the authenticity to the scenes and the background score helped the transition of scenes. On a whole Good one...

9. Vladimir's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

Fantastic film. I was shocked as I thought of the man in the yard who was moving rocks for 40 years with no apparent purpose. The religious overtones delve into the delusional minds of such individuals that take comfort in the supernatural realm. I am truly terrified to realize the world is full of individuals who take their belief systems with no request of evidence.

10. Quoíx's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

Early on in the film, I was brought to the realization that all their mannerism, their gesticulations (to some contortions) are the result in, in my own mind, normative structures in society. These were people who lived, who respected, and who loved. What does it matter what you believe so long as you love and the clouds break up at the end of the day?

11. Kirill KONIN's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

great, meditative, love the stones, reminds me of what the King Solomon said, there is time for everything

12. Bonnie Loulou's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

13. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

Don’t get me wrong, this is a great film (someone had to do it) I found it to be a poetic and humorous soul study. Each person blends into their own world and place in peaceful harmony.

14. Vicentiu's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

Bogdan said it well. I think that watching this movie is a sort of trip towards our own sadness. I would add also "our own madness".

15. bpopa@oberlin.edu's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

This is a heartbreaking film. I am still crying, and I cried throughout the movie. There is beauty, light, attachment and humanity in the story. There is also pain, a lot of pain and suffering. The distance between those who are sane and those who are ill is not as big as I thought it is. Watching the movie was a trip towards my own sadness and resilience.

16. deloused's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

The reactions of the people here and how they behave are very strong. Abel is such a good help taking care of the others. The conversation between Alexander and Ocsy is very intereseting. Films like these always make me think about life.

17. virginwolf's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

The ending was perfect! I love the sound of stones that almost never faded away...

18. Joseph Wallace's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

I love the fragmented piece of music that we feel naturally frustrated in not hearing fully. It puts me in a position of being incapable to communicate.

19. jesuskinski's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

One of the best Film, that I had ever see. The Photography is really great and poetic, the sound is also terrific. In some places only the litte noise of the stones without Image gives the Film such a meditativ Atmosphere. The confused dialog between the scientifcal mind and the religous one, mixed with the images of the Place, remember my some of the texts of Samuel Beckett. A really great film

20. La Schiff's rating of the film Don't Get Me Wrong

this film is beautiful. i'm glad i watched without reading the description. who the f*** gave it 2 stars?