1. João R's rating of the film Don't Go in the House

I wish I didn't go in the house. From the same year of "Maniac", they sure follow a very similiar path - while one is facinated by mannequins, the other collects burned bodies. It felt like a bad and hollow excuse to have women chased, naked and burned, to be honest.

2. Renton47's rating of the film Don't Go in the House

Bizarre film that uses 'Psycho' as a launching pad to stare into the eye of the flame and confront ideas of trauma and dependence. Takes some detours into the world of Catholic mortification before stopping at the disco inferno for good measure. One nasty murder aside it's very tame and far more interested in the scars of psychology than of the flesh.

3. JackButcher's rating of the film Don't Go in the House

Enjoyable cult horror classic. Lot's of fire.

4. lizle's rating of the film Don't Go in the House

Com'n baby light my fire............

5. cinepheel's rating of the film Don't Go in the House

"Donald’s mind teeters around dangerous activities in order to ease his repression; particularly searching out for women in random mundane locations, bringing them home, hanging them right side up in a personally installed steel plated room and burning them alive with a flamethrower." - The best movie synopsis I've ever read. I so need to see this.

6. Spiceee's rating of the film Don't Go in the House

Best Disco scene in Horror.

7. bnies's rating of the film Don't Go in the House

I first saw this movie in the early '80's, and I recently just rewatched it! I'm amazed at how much of it I remembered! For its time, this movie was well produced.