1. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Nothing in the past decade has come close to Nicolas Roeg's masterful thriller, which simultaneously functions as a technical exercise (there are few things I've watched that are edited this precisely) and a more thoughtful, spiritual one. Don't Look Now is a stirring creation, a chilling work of art about grief, the fluidity of time, and a thoughtful consideration on self-fulfilling prophecies.

2. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Don't speak to anyone before watching this film. You may just ruin one of the best cinematic climaxes to be seen.

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Don't Look Now

As unsettling and intense as cinema can get. In the seventies Roeg was on par with Kubrick.

4. Rimbaud82's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Watched Nicolas Roeg's Don't Look Back earlier. A strange film, not so much straight horror as a psychological thriller with slight supernatural/horror elements. An eery, uneasy quality hangs over the whole film. Roeg's non-linear editing techniques are very prominent in this film and this only adds to the strangeness and uneasiness.

5. AALC's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Perfect montage and soundtrack.

6. chazell's rating of the film Don't Look Now

i wear a red coat but could never stab a throat

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Don't Look Now

Venice, the Scottish sisters, Little Red Riding Hood, The Scream, gargoyles and ectoplasms, Ophelia. Highly recommended.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Roeg's psychological thriller is a masterclass in film editing and sound featuring interesting turns by lead thesps Sutherland and Christie. Scripting is a long tease with a less than overwhelming crescendo. Over-rated in some circles this is an exercise in style over substance despite its theological and supernatural undertones.

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Intéressante intrusion dans un fantastique pas toujours maîtrisé ! www.cinefiches.com

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Similar to 'The Shining' in that it's a movie about horror, rather than just a horror movie. The sex scene is notable not just for the frankness, but because Sutherland and Christie did not know each other and it was the first scene shot.

11. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Great for when you want to see a threadbare concept gently tugged until it reaches two hours. Roeg is full on stylist here - later works will take scenes from this and make them more bizarre (Kubrick, Lynch). The perfectly dreadful Venice is one of the great accomplishments here. Christie feels like she's been wasted, Sutherland is a capable avatar, and, you know, horrific mother figures steal the show.

12. kartina obskura's rating of the film Don't Look Now

like someone played you a song and said "just wait a bit, a great part is about to come" and you wait and wait but still don´t hear the great part.

13. Chris's rating of the film Don't Look Now

great beginning and ending scenes, nice visuals, but the acting and behavior of the 2 main characters was really jarring, -1 star for that :\

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Don't Look Now

8.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2u5

15. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Don't Look Now

Italy just can't inspire any 'horror feeling' whatsoever. Also, the events are so excessively stylized and detailed throughout the film that the rushed ending feels very disappointing and meaningless. The Italian police inspector: worst actor ever?

16. Aardsy's rating of the film Don't Look Now

And thus sprang forth a 1,000 student films.

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film Don't Look Now

18. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Don't Look Now

19. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Don't Look Now

20. Ethan's rating of the film Don't Look Now

This is one of the most haunting films ever made. Nobody used sound and images quite the way Nicolas Roeg did and the color red is used very well in this top notch thriller. Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie are absolutely brilliant in this too.

21. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Don't Look Now

Buset dah nicholas coeg,gak nyangka bakal sampe mikir kesitu

22. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Our Daily Free Stream: Nicolas roeg - Don't Look Now. ...Ganz gleich, was die rote Figur in Don't Look Now ist oder zu sein scheint - es mutet ganz willkürlich an! Das ist ein Film, der sich jeder Rationalität entzieht! ...die ganze Rezension und unsere favorisierten Horror Klassiker der 70er gibts auf der Seite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

23. letters never sent's rating of the film Don't Look Now

I've seen this before, and on a whim, I saw it again -- somehow it's not as good as I remember it. Still creepy. I suppose I'll always associate Italy with a certain horror because of this and some giallo films.

24. Jim Fear's rating of the film Don't Look Now

Here it is, this classic nightmare slash grief drama that haunted my mind when I was younger. The incredible build up to find little red riding hood and when she turns around and shows her face, I felt like I was going to faint.