1. La Boracherie's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

3,5 Dommage pour le faux raccord dans la scène finale

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

Une oeuvre profondément émouvante, traversée par la beauté et la densité des élans du coeur (paternel, fraternel, amoureux) avec d'excellents acteurs bienvenus et convaincants, à la présence certaine... www.cinefiches.com

3. camille's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

4. Sevdamhmmd's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

5. Adèle Vivet's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

6. Siaudebert's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

7. melis.'s rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

8. Vi's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

I think the story has a lot of witt. The party. The study&work path of the both girls. The difference in age, she is 20 and he is end of 30, office job, wealthy father. He is socially higher than the girl's father, but makes love with her in a tent. The loss of her brother is symbolical for the end of the care free youth. Very charming Melanie Laurent and Kad Merad.

9. Achim Grün's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

The movie starts off quite promising. Unfortunately later a dull love story distracts a little from the main subject of the plot. And the final conclusion is unnecessary stupid. Last 10 Minutes could have simply be omitted.

10. Nina's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

June 2012. I met this French dude who recommended this one to me. It was a rainy day and after watching it, I felt very, very pleased.

11. spiderliliez's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

This film leaves you with a melancholic smile. It's a sad beautiful story about family and love. Though it leaves one thing unanswered (Lili's relationship with her brother). We only know so little about their closeness. Regardless, it's a good story with some great acting. Melanie Laurent, is sublime... she shines!

12. ConsDtant's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

Super film, belle histoire. Je regrette que ça manque parfois de rythme et je trouve le scénario quand même assez simple. Le réalisateur n'insiste pas assez sur la psychologie des personnages à mon goût.

13. fxfuxfx's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

Watched this only to drool over Melanie

14. EuzRea's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

U-Turn (Lili), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4BnujT2bfo

15. Tom Left's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

Une histoire interressante... mais sans grandes surprises malheureusement

16. Frederick Avery's rating of the film Don't Worry, I'm Fine

a fantastic film, very moving and delicately portrayed.