1. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Dope

I mean its just another tropish homeboy movie. Tired of this stuff. I thought they were bringing me something original. Its just Livin' Large for the 2000's, its Superbad with Black faces.

2. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Dope

3. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Dope

A refreshing film not only in its cast, but in its retaliation against the usual tired old stereotypes. Most importantly it starts a dialogue with its viewers over race.

4. Meastro0's rating of the film Dope

5. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Dope

With an electricity and vibrancy that is hard to capture, Dope is another take on the coming of age tale. This, however, is also a commentary on race and class in modern America, as well as an honest look at youth culture and what it's like growing up in poverty stricken conditions. The young cast in this does a good job, and all three main leads show promise. Well done new take on the genre.

6. poppy anggia utami putri's rating of the film Dope

"if neil degrasse tyson were writing about ice cube, this is what it would look like."

7. wi.bi's rating of the film Dope

fresh, fun, good directing, talented cast, very addictive storytelling.. oh god. this is fu*kin' dope!

8. Traciano's rating of the film Dope

Cracked me up many times throughout, reminded me a lot of my high school days but that's about it. Seemed sloppy at certain points and I can't deal with Tony Revolori using the n word excessively and it being an accepted thing.

9. Rocketeam's rating of the film Dope

Those kids had more style in one scene than I will ever have in my entire life.

10. 0101100101's rating of the film Dope

DOPE WARDROBE. ENTERTAINING AF.

11. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Dope

A puzzling mess of clashing tones and styles.

12. soymilky's rating of the film Dope

Underwhelming. It was alright, but nothing really happened.

13. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Dope

Underwhelming. At most times it felt as though it was trying too hard to be "hip" and contemporary.

14. Steve G.'s rating of the film Dope

Slightly disappointingly, not nearly bad enough for me to just write a review that says, "Nope". A pretty messy coming-of-age comedy crime drama thing that should have been great based on its first hour, but succumbs to a very tedious last half an hour to spoil its good work. Infectious and fun for the most part though.

15. Isa Reis's rating of the film Dope

16. tonykaspar's rating of the film Dope

17. resatio's rating of the film Dope

18. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Dope

19. -REM-'s rating of the film Dope

20. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Dope

Wonderfully editied coming of age movie with a great breakout from Shameik Moore. A lot of fun, yet gets more intense than I was led to believe.

21. bloodcurdlingsameness's rating of the film Dope

This movie is a mess...with great performances from an amazing cast, energetic cinematography, and a soundtrack that everyone should have in their collection.

22. Cedric Crisologo's rating of the film Dope

23. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Dope

Imagine how i felt being the only black dude in a room full of white folks loving the movie. They thought it was satirical and authentic blah blah blah. ITS A BAD MOVIE

24. Ostermyers's rating of the film Dope

Since I can relate to a lof of this shit as a "smart lil nigga from da hood". ZOE KRAVITZ, CHANEL IMAN, KIERSEY CLEMONS...bye !