1. HenriqueA's rating of the film Dope

Charismatic entertainment with some solid social commentary underneath. It works as a sort of homage to the 90s hip hop/teen comedies, delivering the awkward and the popcorn thrills, though it has it's fair share of illogical teen choices and other head scratching moments (character wise and plot wise). Shameik Moore seems to lose the tone now and again, but overall the cast was great.

2. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Dope

every girl in this movie is so damn hot

3. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Dope

Promising set up but it isn't that dope.

4. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Dope

5. ersyadbafadhal's rating of the film Dope

6. Palmat's rating of the film Dope

Very good movie with inspired writing and a great cast. Production values are solid and the use of 90´s hip hop was cool. For me, the movie lost some of it´s momentum in the third reel but besides that this was a fun and raucous movie with attitude.

7. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Dope

yo, microphone check one two what is this

8. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Dope

This movie is a dream. A$ap Rocky and Vince Staples in a movie? And they were good, in 30min i know, but they were good. The story, the soundtrack, the colours.. long time no see a movie like this, the end gave me chills, that speech was really really "dope"!

9. Polly Dee's rating of the film Dope

I don't get how one can not like this movie.

10. patríciapinho's rating of the film Dope

Dope coming of age story. Not enough A$AP, though.

11. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Dope

in terms of Sundance cheese I largely prefer Me & Girl & the Dying Girl

12. Rudyard's rating of the film Dope

Slight more teen than expected

13. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Dope

strong film with a great central performance from shamiek moore and zoe kravitz' beautiful braids but it lost momentum in the middle and was a little too long.

14. Amy's rating of the film Dope

How about that Ice Cube thesis, though?

15. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Dope

16. Janit's rating of the film Dope

Great energy and dope soundtrack. I'm in love with Kiersey Clemons already!

17. SpursSince67c's rating of the film Dope

Very smart and sassy movie, nice to see a positive vibe being portrayed out of a rough part of LA. Excellent cast, terrific right on script and well shot too. Avoids obvious cliches, and despite being mostly light hearted carries some gravitas now and then, a very enjoyable movie, nice one....

18. Jason Av's rating of the film Dope

19. IFlovv's rating of the film Dope

Having great performance by Shameik Moore, and fresh- take on the genre overcome it's predictable plot and unevenness.

20. Rui Pereira's rating of the film Dope

It's not quite my type of film, but it actually made me laugh. PS: Teach that boyish girl how to play f****** drums!!!

21. Droog811's rating of the film Dope

Loved everything about this--original story, great characters, great music and a fantastic ending!

22. Polyglot's rating of the film Dope

23. Armina Stepan's rating of the film Dope

This movie tells you what it's going to tell you, then tells you, then tells you what it told you. That would be great if it were a Powerpoint presentation

24. Hannah Seitz's rating of the film Dope

this movie was hilarious and full of energy. the plot was messy but it was a good time. although, it really turned turned me off how malcolm got up on the soap box at the end and basically told the audience what to make of the movie