1. mlstrx's rating of the film Döppelganger

from here on out it's just me and you (and you)

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film Döppelganger

well, this is my first Kiyoshi, and, given his reputation, I was expecting a bit more of a creepy story, not a supernatural black comedy about identity...not bad though, ill keep checking K.K. out...but next time I hope the film's got more chills and less bludgeoning....note, the synopsis is wrong, this is not about a gangster, but a scientist....

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Döppelganger

I don't understand all this hostility to doppelgangers. As long as they don't try to kill you or replace you I think there are some benefits. Maybe your doppelganger likes to go to meetings more than you do. That's a benefit. Maybe you can swap partners. I'm just thinking that it doesn't always have to be "Kill kill kill".

4. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Döppelganger

A vicious comedy executed with clinical efficiency and a shockingly brilliant screenplay. When you ask if it's a horror or a comedy, does that actually matter? Sometimes it's the same thing.

5. Ostermyers's rating of the film Döppelganger

6. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Döppelganger

Starts well, then it tries to mix genres, with very forgettable results.

7. Cbarky99's rating of the film Döppelganger

I love the fact that the disco ball apparently wasn't in the script

8. Simon James Constable's rating of the film Döppelganger

Kiyoshi Kurosawa is much better at horror than comedy.

9. Andrew Birch's rating of the film Döppelganger

Starts off as a supernatural thriller, much like Kurosawa's other films, but somewhere along the way it turns into a strangely feel-good amoral comedy. Good stuff.