1. pluviosity's rating of the film Double Dragon

good lord. I feel so guilty just knowing that I remembered watching this movie.. Oh well, bite me. It's mid90s and it's Scott Wolf's dimples.

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Double Dragon

as a fan of the video games... this one stung a bit.

3. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Double Dragon

4. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Double Dragon

haha I haven't seen this movie in years. In fact, I was pretty young when it first came out. I just remember that I liked it and that for some weird reason, my mom did too

5. Norman1706's rating of the film Double Dragon

6. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Double Dragon

Born in 1989, the more films I (re)watch from the 90s the more I realise how strange the decade was. With its bright colours, futuristic paranoia and clashes between utter fun and stupidity, this film with a few others are starting to show me what the era was really like, the moment before the internet and nostalgia becoming a commodity where the few years before the Millennium collapsed in their own pop culture.

7. Felix Millan's rating of the film Double Dragon

There are so many funny things in this movie, the fight scenes are unbelievably bad and there are two deaths on the set, watch the kid get trampled in the beginning and some body jumps off a balcony and lands on someone in the closing fight scenes. Great film.

8. Polyglot's rating of the film Double Dragon

I know this movie is 96 minutes of karate chops and video game references, but I love it. Way better than Doom, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, and Super Mario Bros.