1. Arnolds Barinskis's rating of the film Double Play: James Benning and Richard Linklater

Since I am a fan of mr. Benning, this (different than usual, as he himself is in the rame) rather intimate insight into his personality really made me what to meet him and hug him and tell him that the world is a better place because of his effort to teach people, at least the few that listen, to be patient and look around once in a while. If you don't know who he is watch it anyway. Oh, and there's also Richard.

2. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Double Play: James Benning and Richard Linklater

Owen Wilson and Wes Anderson need the same shit

3. Carlos González's rating of the film Double Play: James Benning and Richard Linklater

Proud to have contributed to the Kickstarter campaign for this film.

4. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Double Play: James Benning and Richard Linklater

★★★★ closer than it seems.

5. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Double Play: James Benning and Richard Linklater

Under the sign of Cassavetes.

6. Andrei Rus's rating of the film Double Play: James Benning and Richard Linklater

Long live "Cinema, de notre temps", the greatest series dedicated to filmmaking. And I think this episode is one of the best in the series, something really hard to achieve.