1. Ghostman's rating of the film Down by Law

Immediately one of my favorite comedies ever. Jarmusch is one of the great American filmmakers and what a great cast. And ace DP work by Robby Muller. Down By Law is a masterpiece.

2. vuslatmerci's rating of the film Down by Law

anladık scream scream scream ice cream' başka da yorum yok, düz insanlarla çevrildik. "belki huckleberry finn ve arkadaşları buharlı gemileri ile gelir de seni kurtarır."

3. blkrchs's rating of the film Down by Law

4. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Down by Law

5. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Down by Law

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2009_12_22_archive.html

6. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Down by Law

7. Denise Moriya's rating of the film Down by Law

PHOTOGRAPHY+CHARACTERS+EVERYTHING+RUN TO FREEDOM

8. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Down by Law

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Down by Law

C'est assez exceptionnel et comme réalisation, et comme interprétation des principaux acteurs. Une salutaire distanciation, un humour décalé, un film bienvenu. www.cinefiches.com

10. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Down by Law

Magnificamente leggero ed incredibilemente efficace. La regia sopraffina di Jarmusch dà un volto ad una storia semplice, dove il muso duro dei due americani viene edulcorato dalla bambinesca comicità del nostrano Benigni, che riesce magicamente a stemperare i toni drammatici del film, dando vita ad una pregiata mescolanza di tragi-comico. La sceneggiatura ottimamente ponderata dà la pennellata finale al capolavoro.

11. Diogo CF's rating of the film Down by Law

12. Trunfos's rating of the film Down by Law

13. rllr's rating of the film Down by Law

Too aware of how cool it wanted to be back in the day and that didn't age well. Good cinematography. Thanks, but no thanks to Tom Waits inspiring 2 generations of art school twats trying to look like him.

14. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Down by Law

15. Aardsy's rating of the film Down by Law

Sadly, Roberto Benigni never worked again.

16. EdieEmm's rating of the film Down by Law

Stars for Robby Müller's really extraordinary cinematography and some pretty intoxicating sound design. Charm's worn off, though, on the self-satisfied posturing. And there's just not much left to it after that...

17. guamyankee's rating of the film Down by Law

The first half of the movie set up for what appeared to be a great comedic trio, but ultimately I was disappointed. 3.5 Stars

18. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film Down by Law

Ethnographic. Slow. Performative

19. Ethan's rating of the film Down by Law

This film feels almost like a dream set in New Orleans. Lurie, Waits, and Benigini have great chemistry as three people who have absolutely nothing in common except for a yearning to be free. Also the album Rain Dogs is the unofficial soundtrack to this film.

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Down by Law

21. F-BOMB's rating of the film Down by Law

Short and sweet. I was expecting a film that was going to revel in its grimy characters and setting, but it is touching in the way it finds the best in its cast and leaves you feeling a little bit lighter at the end.

22. bmelis's rating of the film Down by Law

23. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Down by Law

The humor and darkness were definitely there but the story itself and the pacing just seemed to lag behind me. The chemistry between the three leads is what makes it so captivating but nothing really ever happens. Wasn't invested in their plight. Cool cinematography and loved the choice of black and white. Lots of good and lots of meh here.

24. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Down by Law