1. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Down Terrace

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Down Terrace

Very well made debut, very entertaining and shocking. A little too much folk music for my taste, but it does fit the film well.

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Down Terrace

4. Yulia Gaidakova's rating of the film Down Terrace

I found it very disturbing and Harold Pinter-esque. Closely neat, ordinary family, playing guitar and singing songs, friends visiting, mother singing lullaby to her adult child.. under this idyllic setting there is darkest, cruellest undercurrent of greed, selfishness and murderous lust

5. Ark V's rating of the film Down Terrace

The interesting aspect for me was removing any notion of the operation and purely focussing on each characters competence or lack there of.

6. taniaburrito's rating of the film Down Terrace

7. raggiodisole's rating of the film Down Terrace

8. ajdehany's rating of the film Down Terrace

A dysfunctional family black comedy that draws you in. Disguises its farce-like construction with awkward naturalism. Darkly funny.

9. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Down Terrace

10. Filipa's rating of the film Down Terrace

Gread soundttrack , nice story

11. MARION's rating of the film Down Terrace

Interesting comedic treatment of a very dark story line. General mood was casual, relaxed, civilian and very suburban. Characters fittingly lacked any great depth to create a clear commentary on societies normalisation of extreme violence.

12. Saule Mickeviciute's rating of the film Down Terrace

Seems like police wasn't doing their job, or at least this film gives an impression that murder is not a crime. Silly film, however at some parts can be entertaining and somewhat interesting.

13. filmcapsule's rating of the film Down Terrace

Wheatley is just not for me. This film confirms my suspicions from his other work that he has no narrative or thematic voice beyond an adolescent cynicism, and certainly no visual sophistication to speak of. As the bodies pile up, I realize that none of this matters in any way, nor has any impact on me, not as dark comedy nor as provocation.

14. alimcintyre's rating of the film Down Terrace

Violent, disturbing and genuinely funny in places, the ideal recipe for a black comedy. Loved the reference to the 'breakfast room' which was in fact a tiny space with hardly room for two

15. Cliff's rating of the film Down Terrace

I imagine if Mike Leigh made a Gangster movie it would look something like this. I enjoyed it.

16. andrew's rating of the film Down Terrace

A bit silly but still an enjoyable take on the genre.

17. danm's rating of the film Down Terrace

Some notes I took while watching movie: "Great music. Some genuinely funny moments and some dark moments - but overall tone is agreeable, not bleak or tongue-in cheek. Good acting. Some nice camera work as camera pans back and forth between characters during conversation (my brother's observation)'

18. sam's rating of the film Down Terrace

best way to deal with family

19. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Down Terrace

'fly on the wall documentary exploring the hilarious results of one middle-class family's calamitous venture into organised crime'

20. Laura Hitchman's rating of the film Down Terrace

Less fluid and funny than Sightseers but quite similar in its British mundaneness/unexpected horror. I love Wheatley's shocking dark humour - very distinctive.

21. Natty's rating of the film Down Terrace

nope way too violent on many levels for me

22. kris's rating of the film Down Terrace

I thought the storyline was too much and the actors were low budget,

23. DJSE's rating of the film Down Terrace

Funny, interesting story, most shot inside a 2 up, 2 down Victorian terrace, Wheatley does lots with very little. Good script, realistic dialogue, well drawn characters.

24. nesto birma's rating of the film Down Terrace

strange film. camerawork that seems deliberately amateur, a plot that stops and starts, a mix of soap opera and comic violence - but I enjoyed it.