1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs

*1/2. James Bond meets a comic Italian duo here. There are two different versions of the movie, one for the European market, the other for the American market. I suppose that the machine to duplicate girls seen in the film was invented because producers Arkoff and Nicholson (Jack's father by the way) didn't have the money to hire more extras. Already forgotten (and I saw the film yesterday night, sober!).

2. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs

Godawful s***. Poor Vincent is stuck in this beyond dreadful tripe that should be seen by no one. This is without a doubt the worst picture he ever appeared in.

3. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs

"Bomb" or not (I've read the reviews)... Mario Bava + Vincent Price + Francesco Mulé + Laura Antonelli + Les Baxter = I want to watch this.

4. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs

Generally considered to be Mario Bava's worst film, and it's pretty hard to argue otherwise. This American version, at least, is a bungled mess of cartoonish slapstick, completely incoherent plot twists, and cringe-inducing camp - though it does have a decent jazz score by Les Baxter. For true Bava completists only, everyone else should avoid it.