1. James Mackin's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Watching this was what made me realize I don't really like Joss Whedon (or N.P.H.) that much. But when Nathan Fillion says that the hammer is his penis, I laughed a hearty laugh.

2. Yayo's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

3. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

One of the best things I have ever seen. Original, tragic, funny. If episodic webseries were all Joss Whedon ever did from now on, it would be fine. However, he also makes great television, films and interviews. I would imagine he also makes great lo fat Italian cuisine, because that's how in the bag I am for his storytelling.

4. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Goofy bu charming superhero musical that doesn't spare the laughs or emotions. Can't wait for the sequel...

5. NenaNadine's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

6. Sophia Park's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

7. Emily Piellusch's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

this is one of the worst films anyone has ever forced me to watch

8. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

A good cheapie web miniseries deserving of cult status and a little critical text on the experiment of web-only release, and otherwise probably uninteresting to anyone else not direct fans of some of the participants in the show, such as Joss Whedon and Neil Patrick Harris. --PolarisDiB

9. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Short, sweet, satisfying. I see why geeks go crazy for this movie, Joss Whedon is completely in touch with what they love.

10. Christopher A. Cook's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

There is so much heart in this, and it gets broken.The songs are great and even though it's always campy and fun, there are real and dark emotions. I find I laugh all the way through, but the ending always hits home hard. It draws me so into the world, into the characters, that by the end I'm eating it all up and it's pushing all the right buttons. The last line is perfect and tells the whole tale, you see his truth.

11. davefilkins's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I bought the DVD just for the sing-along commentary. Well worth it.

12. jl jsprs's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Unique and pretty campy. Cute dialog though; "Dude. You're NOT my nemesis. I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."

13. mpho3's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

not a rabid fan, but i do like whedon's stuff quite a bit - especially firefly, which was my introduction to nathan fillion, but it's really neil patrick harris who shines here. there are some great classic comedic lines too: "the hammer is my penis." the newscasters: "it's a great day to be homeless!" "it sure is!" and my favorite - captain hammer on "the deltoids of compassion and the abs of being kind." niiice!

14. ClassicTD's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

A bit of a slow start and a poor ending in my opinion, but otherwise hilarious and great.

15. Bill Thompson's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Starts off great but slowly loses steam...

16. Jack Lineman's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I don't know I liked the ending.

17. Arisa's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I agree with Brad; the ending needed some work.

18. cans's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Another outstanding work from Joss Whedon! When I watched it, I could't stop myself singing "My Eyes" all the time. I wish it was longer though.

19. Brad Dyer's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

It was fun for the most part, but a touch too nerdy in its humor sometimes, and the ending didn't feel like it fit with the rest.

20. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

21. Kenrick Block's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

22. filmcapsule's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

This reminded me of Flight of the Conchords. I liked the music, the concept, the acting, and especially the bleakness of it. The one thing that didn't work for me was most of the comedy. "-You're driving a spork into your leg. -So I am. Hilarious." No, not really.

23. Jake Howell's rating of the film Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog