1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

This one has the trademark of late Hammer films, more action, eroticism and a clear departure from classic interpretation of usual goth-myths. A bit repetitive but it has its moments and original ideas.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

This subversive and sensual take on the Jekyll/Hyde story just may be Hammer's best. Bates and Beswick are perfectly cast in this atmospheric thriller that mixes the best of the Stevenson classic with the ripper story; with Burke/Hare; and with a gender twist. Baker's direction is spot on with some very clever editing by James Needs. Finally saw an uncut edition which far surpassed my memory of a late night watch.

3. Mariana E.'s rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

4. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

5. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

Brillant Gender bending Hammer film

6. Anthony On Off's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

Favourite scene: "How's your delightful sister? -I'm fine Howard..."

7. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

A gender-bending mix of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Jack the Ripper, Frankenstein, The Body Snatcher, and Dorian Gray! Could have been campier for my taste, but quite good nonetheless.

8. HKFanatic's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

This is one thing I love about Hammer films: they took risks, like this gender-bending take on "Dr. Jekyll" that just pushes all the right, kinky buttons for 1971. Highly recommended for fans of sensual horror.

9. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde

One of the most intensely stylized and most entertainingly written/directed Hammer films. A joy, a queer masterpiece and a blast to the senses.