1. João Rocha's rating of the film Dr. No

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film Dr. No

Two and a half stars.... This is where the bond Saga, at least on film, began... This film actually (dare I say it?) is too subtle (when I watch Bond, I don't look for awkwardly paced buildup and exposition, but anyway)... There is no Q here, so no nifty gadgets, and Sean Connery's Bond (like most of them) lack the hard boiled edge of Daniel Craig and co.'s Nolan like reboot....Idris Elba for the next Bond!!!

3. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Dr. No

2 / entertaining, great atomic era settings

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Dr. No

Le film a aujourd'hui bien vieilli, mais garde toutefois ce charme indéfinissable des héros mythiques de Verne et de Hergé. A voir absolument et à conserver précieusement dans sa vidéothèque. "Rien que pour vos yeux" ! On ne s'en lassera décidément jamais. www.cinefiches.com

5. Naila's rating of the film Dr. No

Only here for the #looks to be quite honest, because the sci-fi stuff is sadly not for me.

6. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Dr. No

7. Mert Kaya's rating of the film Dr. No

Good movie but has flaws. 4.25/5 or 8.5/10. Especially second part of movie was kinda bullshit.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Dr. No

Kind of a weak Bond film, but it does have some iconic charms. It was like a promise of more to come.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Dr. No

Sean Connery, in my opinion, will always be the quintessential Bond. No other actor has brought this much badass to the character of James Bond like Connery did.

10. Damazama21's rating of the film Dr. No

An okay way to start the franchise there was nothing really special about it. The plot is nothing special, and things don't really get exciting until the last thirty minutes or so. Connery gives a great performance, however.

11. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Dr. No

I just don't get Bond, at all. Have never enjoyed any of these films, from 1962 to the present-- like (American) football and grapefruit, a popular pleasure that makes me feel like an alien visitor to your interesting planet.

12. Shoham L's rating of the film Dr. No

A decent start to the franchise, the sets were quite amazing, but the ending was a let down. Expected something with more, jazz. The plot wasn't very well developed, and honestly, I expected more action from a film about a spy.

13. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Dr. No

Not the best, but the first. Being first has privileges. ---------------- Pas le meilleur, mais le premier. Être le premier a des privilèges.

14. SpacePirate's rating of the film Dr. No

Oozes style and sex appeal. Makes me want a martini right now

15. narwhal44123's rating of the film Dr. No

Can't beat that Bond Swag. 3.2

16. Chichago_'s rating of the film Dr. No

The iconic white bikini of Ursula Andress.

17. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Dr. No

Il primo,l'immortale,la nascita della leggenda:anche se gli 007 non mi hanno mai fatto impazzire quando una saga dura 53 anni vuol dire che qualche merito ce l'ha.Connery è una presenza granitica,la Andress(seppur abbastanza inutile nel film) fà girare la testa ed entra nel Mito ma la mia preferita è la superlativa Miss Moneypenny...la Giamaica poi è una splendida location,perfetta per entrare nella Storia.

18. suede's rating of the film Dr. No

6/10. Decent start to the 007 franchise. The set design inside Dr. No's island fortress alone is worth a viewing. The title design's amazing already. Too bad stuff like the miraculously self-imploding grating in Bond's "prison cell" wall ruins one's ability to take this even half-seriously. But I liked Bond's bullshit-free killing of a bad guy to the humourless line, "It's a Smith & Wesson. And you've had your six."

19. Steve G.'s rating of the film Dr. No

A startlingly confident start to the most successful franchise in movie history. Sean Connery looks like he had been playing 007 for years already. There's a bit more brutality to Bond than we would see for many years on show here and although it's missing the globe-trotting aspects of the later films, it's enjoyable, well directed and even if you don't really like it, there's always Ursula Andress.

20. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Dr. No

começo = tensão. ritmo ótimo! // final = farofada apressada. datadaço nas elucubrações dos 60s. but sean connery... is the man <3

21. Анна Каренина's rating of the film Dr. No