1. Star Lord's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Lorax il guardiano della foresta. Bel cartone, niente male la trama.

2. Rita Maia's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

2stars movie + 1star for the touching message !SAVE THE PLANET!

3. Becky Durham's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

4. msmichel's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Entertaining adaptation of classic Seuss that doesn't lose the message yet still feels somewhat inflated. Song score a little weak yet story engaging with fair but nothing special voice casting present. Colourful and easy to watch and one does have to love the backing creatures birds, bears and especially goldfish. Much like 'Despicable Me" delivers laughs but lacks a heart.

5. Graham Duncan Hill's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Anti-capitalist Neopaganism for children. It was a nice idea but had a lot really stupid scenes. The more recent children's films don't appear to give children any credit.

6. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Always thought that 'Hercules' Philoctetes was the perfect caricature of Danny DeVito. I was wrong, Lorax is.

7. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Good production value, but the story and creative aspects lack some imagination. It was too similar to Horton Hears a Who, and I for one, have never been a big fan of remakes. And the songs.... really? But it's decent entertainment.

8. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Charming adaptation of Dr. Seuss' classic book about a magical creature called the Lorax, whose pleas to the greedy Onceler to not cut down all the trees fall on deaf ears, adds a plot about a boy who grows weary of his artificial town and seeks to discover what happend to the trees. A bit busy, but it manages to be touching without being heavy handed about its environmental message. It's no WALL-E, but it'll do.

9. Cbarky99's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Between the adults arguing it was too environmentalistic and those upset it wasn't environmental enough--I felt not getting Wilford Brimley was a missed opportunity, myself (although DeVito does decent work here). I liked it, but then, I was just glad it wasn't CAT IN THE HAT

10. davehalb's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Comes right out of the gate swinging the sledgehammer of environmentalism and then never bothers to tell a decent story. The world is bright, colorful, and Seussical but the songs are lame, the humor mostly non-existent, and every character is aggressively one-dimensional.

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Captures the look of the book but dumbs down the message with song. dance, and humor that is too much of a muchness.

12. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

A movie that'll leave you saying "That was fun! Now I better plant a tree (and travel back in time to marry that Once-ler)!" Shame, because by the end, you're too happy to keep repeating quietly and open-eyed, "Unless..."

13. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Lame. Simply fucking Lame. Pros: Very lush 3D animation, Danny Devito's voice acting as the Lorax is probably the only reason to see this, and modernizing Seuss's material is actually done respectfully and with care. Cons: lackluster screenplay, fucking annoying musical numbers, most of the characters are forgettable, and did they really need to reference despicable me? and I really wanted to like this one.

14. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

That trick of " a film within a film ".. failed miserably.

15. kacey's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

It just doesn't haunt you in the same way the 1971 special did, and I think with this story, it's a weakness.

16. Risya's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

My rate: 75% - This was cute and whimsical. Yes it has some corny singalongs but I found myself giggling on most parts and the 3D animation were some eye candy. It could've use some more depth and heart though to make it better and get its environmentally message acrossed.

17. Shawn Adams Sagen's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

good message, nice movie, would have been better without the singing. lol

18. Elvia Francis's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.” - Dr. Seuss. The environmental issue in the film is very much of importance for today's modern age, as much as it was in 1971 when Dr. Seuss wrote the book! Overall, a good film--not great--the message of the film is definitely worth the watch! I'm sure the book is far better. Dr. Seuss' legacy lives on in his books!

19. Scotch's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Couldn't quite live up to the bizarre opening song-and-dance number. Pretty colors, but relatively uninteresting character design (aside from the fantastic curly 'fros) and bland story. Aside from the typical lack of any prominent characters of color (except for the occasional voiceless interracial couple in the background) and ole heterosexist assumptions, it at least has a good moral: stand up for the environment.

20. Robby Justiss's rating of the film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax