1. irv17124601's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

If Stanley Kubrick was never born, than the world would be one not worth living in... This satirical Dark Comedy is of one of the best movies ever.

2. BenNash's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

3. João R's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

A satirical tale that, by using a continuous dark humor, turns the threatening of this massive bomb's explosion into a substantive farce - which sabotaged the whole movie.

4. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

No matter how many times I see this film, I'm never able to embrace it as a comedic "masterpiece." Yes, it has parts that are great, like the imagery, tense atmosphere, and the performances of Sellers and Scott. But, its humor comes almost exclusively from its audacious presentation instead of being outright funny. For a satire, it takes itself too seriously, with the jokes almost seeming like afterthoughts.

5. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Cold War paranoia at its finest. Equal parts hilarious and stunning, a must see for any fan of cinema.

6. Bruno's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

toca, esmurra, pontapeia, empurra, agita, abana, sacode, todos os pontos certos

7. riraru's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Erschreckend wenig utopisch in diesen Tagen; besonders lachhaft war das daher nicht.

8. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

9. uenus's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I don't know how much longer I can keep this smile frozen on my face

10. Louis Robert's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Les performances des acteurs sont incroyables, surtout quand j'ai découvert par après que Peter Sellers joue 3 des principaux rôles. Le ton humoristique sur la guerre froide est très audacieux pour un film qui est sorti en 1964, et c'est réussi avec brio.

11. Maïna's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

12. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

"Gentleman! You can't fight in here. It's the war room!" A brilliant black comedy/farce from a director not exactly known for his sense of humour. Pitch perfect direction, photography, art design and performances. Love how efforts to stop the end of the world are compromised by ridiculous bureaucracy - that is surely how it would happen in real life?

13. Ivan Brucilovsky's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Don´t fight here! we are in the war room!

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

15. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

_ If in doubt, shoot first, and ask questions afterwards.

16. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

first kubrick i loved with my heart before my head! so cute

17. Cinemabust's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

18. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

19. luís debonoir's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

20. MistaRichard's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I like my coffee the way I love my comedies: black and made by Kubrick.

21. Boffuna's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Sadly, despite the cold war being over, this film continues to be increasingly accurate.

22. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

to everyone that says that kubrick is "overrated": stop being a fucking cunt this is too good

23. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Fuck you, Patrick! I'm gonna quote this as much as I can and there's nothing you can do about it. MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!

24. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb