1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

The unfortunately efficacious psychosis of those in power, and it's ripple effect on the rest of us...

2. wave of the future's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I don't buy the antiwar messaged ascribed to this film.

3. xer vokun's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

"Gentlemen you can't fight in here!This is the War Room" ~ so many good moments

4. paul_quixote's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

This is funny as hell but the critique doesn't, to my eyes, have much edge to it in 2017. Kubrick's riff on war in Barry Lyndon felt a lot more immediate to me. The weird libidinal energy that animates all the string-pulling is a funny contrast to the technicity of the plane ultimately responsible for ending the damn world. Presents an interesting taxonomy of people occupying positions of power, is another plus.

5. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

6. JulesAteJim's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

7. Nick's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

It's funny, it's thrilling, it's scary. Boasting career-best work from almost everybody. One of the master's finest.

8. irv17124601's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

If Stanley Kubrick was never born, than the world would be one not worth living in... This satirical Dark Comedy is of one of the best movies ever.

9. Ben Nash's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

10. João R's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

A satirical tale that, by using a continuous dark humor, turns the threatening of this massive bomb's explosion into a substantive farce - which sabotaged the whole movie.

11. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

No matter how many times I see this film, I'm never able to embrace it as a comedic "masterpiece." Yes, it has parts that are great, like the imagery, tense atmosphere, and the performances of Sellers and Scott. But, its humor comes almost exclusively from its audacious presentation instead of being outright funny. For a satire, it takes itself too seriously, with the jokes almost seeming like afterthoughts.

12. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Cold War paranoia at its finest. Equal parts hilarious and stunning, a must see for any fan of cinema.

13. H V's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

toca, esmurra, pontapeia, empurra, agita, abana, sacode, todos os pontos certos

14. riraru's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Erschreckend wenig utopisch in diesen Tagen; besonders lachhaft war das daher nicht.

15. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

16. uenus's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I don't know how much longer I can keep this smile frozen on my face

17. Louis Robert's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Les performances des acteurs sont incroyables, surtout quand j'ai découvert par après que Peter Sellers joue 3 des principaux rôles. Le ton humoristique sur la guerre froide est très audacieux pour un film qui est sorti en 1964, et c'est réussi avec brio.

18. Maïna's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

19. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

"Gentleman! You can't fight in here. It's the war room!" A brilliant black comedy/farce from a director not exactly known for his sense of humour. Pitch perfect direction, photography, art design and performances. Love how efforts to stop the end of the world are compromised by ridiculous bureaucracy - that is surely how it would happen in real life?

20. MF Kalfat's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Excellence is due to the few minutes of documentary-like battle scenes in direct cinema/cinéma vérité style and how they work with and against the entire dark comedy.

21. Ivan Brucilovsky's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Don´t fight here! we are in the war room!

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

23. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

_ If in doubt, shoot first, and ask questions afterwards.

24. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

first kubrick i loved with my heart before my head! so cute