1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

59/100 (Bu sefer ikinci izleyişim. Kubrick'e yakıştıramadığım tek film oldu.1) Abd'de genelkurmay, başkan filan dururken kıçıkırık bir komutan nasıl nükleer silah kullanabiliyor. 2) Dünyada duyduğum en aptalca şey Kıyamet günü silahı. SSCB'ye bir saldırı olursa otomatikman kimseye sormadan devreye girip dünyayı yok ediyor. Rezalet - 3) Filmde Abd siyasilerinin aksine komutanlar ve Sscb eleştiriliyor. Korkaklık...)

3. Rocco's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

What is there to say? To this day, the finest satire ever made, by one of the sharpest ironists who ever lived, featuring some of the most delightfully perverse characters ever conceived. I love how, even with the world on the brink of destruction, it all boils down to men and their dicks. Precious bodily fluids, indeed.

4. Francis Mariani's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

My favourite movie of all time!

5. MisterColo93's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

6. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

7. Jim's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

★★★/ 35mm / An exuberant absurd black comedy. Sellers is genius as 3 characters, Hayden soars as the mad general with his fluoride theory. To me, the constantly reoccurring scenes of the plastic plane and faux documentary moments of the bomber crew are tedious and disrupt the mayhem. It needed more of the war room and its surreal comic theatre with Sellers, as the neurotic president and crazed Dr. Strangelove.

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

3.2 stars. One of those films I really want to love, but don't. I think I'm just that bit too much of a wet blanket for it. I mean, I love Chris Morris, The League of Gentlemen, Nathan for You and even PFFR... but I simply not despairing enough to laugh at this! (I mean, of course I laugh at the gags and Seller - just not the central conceit).

9. Walker's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

10. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Kubrick's first film as the writer & producer to go along with his director credit, and he made it a big one. Remember the era it came from: this was positively slanderous at the time. Peter Sellers puts on *three* show-stopping performances, and he's more than well-supported by the incredible George C. Scott and Sterling Hayden. One of my favorite movies (as you can tell by the praise...)

11. Laura G.'s rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

One of the greatest films I've ever seen. The war room is by far one of the most beautiful spaces I've seen. I appreciate the ironies and the dark humour.

12. alvin leong's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Kubrick is well-known as a photographic perfectionist,with sometimes a thin grasp of the acting side - hence the usual ciphers - Dullea, O'Neal, Nicholson, Cruise, puppet performers in a larger widescreen theatre. Uniquely, this is an enacted repertory, ensemble piece worthy of Altman Unrestrained comedy acting of great fizzy brio with Hayden, Scott and especially Sellers having no-limits fun Stupendous comedy.

13. marcabranca's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

it's actually one of my favourite comedies, but it's not at the level of some of kubrick's best works

14. &rey's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

something great, wit on each moment

15. McOpinionated's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Ignore the creaky old bits, this is a chilling masterpiece, flawed only Strangelove himself - a comic cartoon character that provides no tension.

16. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

This has one of the greatest screenplays I've ever witnessed! The previous feeling of low-key absurdity present in Kubrick's previous efforts just breaks through screen and hits you in the face with like a right hook. The amount of wit and intelligence here shown at every moment is just outstanding. It's demented in the very best sense of the word.

17. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

18. dvvca's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

19. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

An excellent black comedy that highlights the folly and utter madness of Mutually Assured Destruction... (MAD). I also got a taste of Peter Sellers acting agility, something I've never had the chance to appreciate until now.

20. incedw's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Worth a sixth star for the character names alone.

21. Naomi Vargas's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

22. David Zimmerman's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

23. lbunuel's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

There's not much I can add to the consensus: Peter Sellers is a genius, George C. Scott is magnificent, and this is a perfect comedy in its bleakness and force.

24. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

An early flash of satiric teeth from Kubrick, in probably the first explicit swipe at the powers that shouldn’t be, with incisors indeed sharpened at the industrial-military complex. Quite astounding for the time in terms of tone and subject - of course things don’t really change with sabre rattling continuing apace as I write - “After the wreck comes the beginning”. Apparently.