1. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Cold War paranoia at its finest. Equal parts hilarious and stunning, a must see for any fan of cinema.

2. Bruno's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

toca, esmurra, pontapeia, empurra, agita, abana, sacode, todos os pontos certos

3. riraru's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Erschreckend wenig utopisch in diesen Tagen; besonders lachhaft war das daher nicht.

4. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

5. uenus's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I don't know how much longer I can keep this smile frozen on my face

6. Louis Robert's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Les performances des acteurs sont incroyables, surtout quand j'ai découvert par après que Peter Sellers joue 3 des principaux rôles. Le ton humoristique sur la guerre froide est très audacieux pour un film qui est sorti en 1964, et c'est réussi avec brio.

7. Maïna's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

"Gentleman! You can't fight in here. It's the war room!" A brilliant black comedy/farce from a director not exactly known for his sense of humour. Pitch perfect direction, photography, art design and performances. Love how efforts to stop the end of the world are compromised by ridiculous bureaucracy - that is surely how it would happen in real life?

9. Ivan Brucilovsky's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Don´t fight here! we are in the war room!

10. smndvdcl's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

11. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

_ If in doubt, shoot first, and ask questions afterwards.

12. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

first kubrick i loved with my heart before my head! so cute

13. Cinemabust's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

14. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

15. Luís F Matos's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

16. MistaRichard's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I like my coffee the way I love my comedies: black and made by Kubrick.

17. Boffuna's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Sadly, despite the cold war being over, this film continues to be increasingly accurate.

18. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

to everyone that says that kubrick is "overrated": stop being a fucking cunt this is too good

19. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Fuck you, Patrick! I'm gonna quote this as much as I can and there's nothing you can do about it. MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!

20. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

21. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I am not a Kubrickian. I love his work starting with "The Killing" up to and including "Lolita." Everything else stymies me. However, I am always aware of his brilliance. This film is as clever as it gets and bug-eyed acting and close-ups were never used more skillfully. That said, I do not want to see any of his movies again.

22. FISCHER's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Violente satire antimilitariste et critique acerbe de l'armement nucléaire, ce film (d)étonnant reste un monument d'humour noir et de comédie grinçante. A noter, en particulier, l'excellente prestation de Peters Sellers, interprétant trois rôles différents ! www.cinefiches.com

23. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

One more masterpiece by Kubrick filled with great comic performances. Probably the best political satire ever made. Peter Sellers is amazing, managed to play three different characters so well that the public is incapable of distinguish them. A common theme among his movies is the relation Humanity-Machine. While in 2001 we find the humanity subdued to the machine, here we find the machine at our disposal.

24. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Tão bom e visionário que ainda hoje é atual.