1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Dracula 2000

Taking the Dracula myth out of it's time period and till our own decade is an interesting thing if treated with respect, but there is nothing good with this film except seeing the excellent Christopher Plummer doing a cameo role as Van Helsing. Underused sexy vampire babes with huge cleavages is the 2nd best thing with the movie

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Dracula 2000

"Never ever fuck with an antiques dealer!" The beginning is pretty good. No sparkly vampires here. No brooding angsty ones either. So there's that. It's always about love with these damn vampires.

3. Ale/M's rating of the film Dracula 2000

4. Khristine's rating of the film Dracula 2000

I want to punish my 10 year old self for watching this

5. Faisal Al-Jadir's rating of the film Dracula 2000

I saw this once in 2009, and I do not remember too much about the film...I do remember the experience, which was forgettable and uninspiring to say the least. This was a boring take on the Dracula legend, with very lazy writing, silly characters and a badly portrayed Dracula. It didn't work when it was Dracula A.D. 1972, and it won't work unless you have something important to say about it.

6. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Dracula 2000

Forgettable when you compare with Coppola's masterpiece only a few years before. The movie doesn't make much sense, though it's stylish and fun.