1. emanuela's rating of the film Dracula 3D

2. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Dracula 3D

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Dracula 3D

More silly than scary. More tits than usual. What's up with a father directing a nude daughter? See the one with Udo Kier!

4. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Unbearable (unfortunately).

5. Log Lady's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Argento trolling, how fun. "Sooo, which classic story should we butcher today, folks?" It's amazing how he gets the worst out of actors, even Hauer is abysmal.

6. nein's rating of the film Dracula 3D

I am sure it was done this way on purpose, to entertain. And it does entertain. Why would you want more?

7. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Dracula 3D

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhkkk.... I CANT WAIT

8. hastapura's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Man...it does not give me an ounce of joy to report how terrible this looks.

9. Jeffrey L.'s rating of the film Dracula 3D

Hated the movie but I’m still a fan of Dario, maybe the sequel will do better. Dario Argento’s Daughter of Dracula

10. Giangi's rating of the film Dracula 3D

11. Publius's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Why is Udo Kier not in this?

12. Tigrão's rating of the film Dracula 3D

It's gonna be a really funny ride, I think. Everything is told in the title.

13. Jonathan's rating of the film Dracula 3D

what do people expect from him, really? you can't complain now about wooden acting or cringe worthy dialogue, both of those have been a prevalent aspect of his films since he started. no, this isn't Suspiria, Deep Red or Inferno, but it's still got enough of his touches to make it a good film.

14. Howard Orr's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Full of the features of vague Ye Olde Central Europe -cobblestones, sinister castles, blazing arc lights- but lacking in the key and specifically Germanic feel that is necessary for a really successful Dracula flick. Argento's OTT treatment (e.g., hysterically overused theramin) can't hide its lassitude and not even the eventual appearance of Hauer can bring it to life. Perhaps Murnau just understood Evil better...

15. Dana Henson's rating of the film Dracula 3D

This is going to be so awful! I can't wait to see it!

16. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Dracula 3D

17. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Dracula 3D

18. Jordany's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Asia Argento dies twice <3

19. Silenzio's rating of the film Dracula 3D

As bad as I expected, the Argento of Deep red and Suspiria is way behind us. Nevertheless, at least it is more enjoyable than the atrocious Giallo and Hauer is fun even if the rest of the cast are all bad

20. Salem Kapsaski's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Dracula 3D featurette: http://tinyurl.com/3erahbr

21. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Dracula 3D

Dario Argento dovrebbe chiudersi in una bara e rivoltarsi nella tomba. La recitazione di Asia Argento ti trasporta in altri mondi, non si capisce mai l'espressione che ha sul viso ed è talmente cagna che qualsiasi attore vicino a lei sembra Marlon Brando. Non c'è nemmeno il gusto di mostrare gli effetti artigianali, sostituiti con effettacci al computer esilaranti. 'Na roba... 1*

22. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Dracula 3D