1. Jim Fear's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Destruction of a childhood dream. Depressive.

2. tyb's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Even ignoring the whitewashing and butchering of the source material (which one shouldn't), this movie does nothing right, from the jumbled plot to the awful effects to the terrible acting. In a strong field the worst movie I have ever watched.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Osceno, non posso mettere meno stelle. Ne meriterebbe 0.

4. Monique's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Teria sido melhor ver o filme do Pelé

5. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

This is literally the worst movie I have ever seen. How did the actors/director/editors/designers accept the job?

6. MAO1's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

-1000000000000000,De la deep web

7. Rocketeam's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Who's up for finding the seven Dragon Balls and asking Shenron that this movie never be made?

8. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Did you ever watch Dragon Ball series Mr. Wong?

9. Westley's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Man, this movie really got trashed. I didn't think it was that bad. Granted, I've never seen the original series so I have nothing to compare it to. But I think the film is a pretty good light-hearted action-comedy movie. It was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and fun, and it succeeds at doing that. It wasn't trying to be dark and serious.

10. Hobocop2000's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

1. Piccolo looks like the bad guy from The Mask. 2. Dog shit looks better then this aaaand 3. Jay-Z looks nice with white eyebrows.

11. MGeo's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

All I can say is that it is the most incompetent adaptation of all time. 'nuff said.

12. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Currently watching. So far hate what they've done, feels very like ~american high school drama~. Plus he looks NOTHING like Goku, a man I was in love with for my entire childhood. We'll see I suppose.

13. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD! YOU RUINED MY CHILDHOOD MEMORY!

14. event horizon dude x1's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

i just laughed and laughed AT this film. hope there's a sequel so i can laughed at that one too.

15. Eriatarka's rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

16. Marc G.'s rating of the film Dragonball Evolution

Awful, but better than The Last Airbender.