1. E R J's rating of the film Dragonslayer

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Dragonslayer

A film that ain't got much direction (or a director) saved by elegant flow of the editor's work.

3. bradfms's rating of the film Dragonslayer

I'm intrigued because I know people like him. The things he has experience although most of it in a blissful high some people will never ever get close to experiencing and that is what makes this film a gem.

4. fat0wl's rating of the film Dragonslayer

i like these kindof observational docs & when the aesthetics are cool it makes a pretty good overall experience. watched it on a whim & happy i did

5. sadie's rating of the film Dragonslayer

6. Endless Eye's rating of the film Dragonslayer

Great editing. Well shot for being pseudo-self documented. The scene where Screech describes how he could stop time while he goes through his first job is awesome. Would've liked more from the main characters, but all in all this is a well-crafted and interesting documentary.

7. Sean's rating of the film Dragonslayer

It was alright, didn't really give me any lasting impressions of the subject, in the end I didn't really care what happened to Screech or anybody else the camera was following. Decent effort by Patterson though.

8. Steve Burwell's rating of the film Dragonslayer

This documentary contains some impressive images but, in the end, I really did not care much about the lives of these characters.

9. Jason Callen's rating of the film Dragonslayer