1. Onbestendig's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

2. boughtabride's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

not about the morality of sex work, but about the life. this is such an interesting documentary that will teach someone who knows nothing or someone who knows a lot and also give compassion. it's heartbreaking but uplifting. there's not much i can say...it shows us just a lot about human life. in terms of the style, observation and interview mixing with no intervening is a great way in my opinion.

3. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

Brenda Myers-Powell, an ex-teenage prostitute has set up the Dreamcatcher's foundation to prevent young women from getting into prostitution and to help young prostitutes get out of the system. It is tough to see so many young women have been abused as children or in harrowing situations. It reminded me of the book 'Push' by Sapphire.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

"I feel I’m always trying to address the question of not dividing people into oppressors and oppressed, but trying to see the potential in all of us to occupy those two poles, and knowing that we have to believe in the capacity of someone else to change towards that which is enhancing of our collective well-being. Or we just condemn people to stay in place." (bell hooks)