1. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

2. ionosonde's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

way too obnoxious, saturated with the worst elements of stephen king's writing. had a few kinda-neat scenes (the first big alien, the crowd at the crashed ship) but everything else is too much.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

4. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

This haunted me in my childhood!

5. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

One of the most insane large-scale productions to come out of Hollywood this century. So stupid it's almost brilliant. Almost. It actually starts off good, but after the 30 minutes mark, from out of nowhere, the batshit takes over and it's a tailspin of crazy from there on out. How did this get made in the first place?

6. J. O.'s rating of the film Dreamcatcher

Revisited this for the first time since seeing it in theatres as a young'n. While I was too young to appreciate it's comical disregard for genre or establishing an appropriate tone - I remember the FX being quite good, and they were/are. It's certainly a bad movie, but it's not dull by any means - in fact, too much is being crammed in. Not King's finest, but not his worst!

7. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

Un film stupido, con scene a caso ogni 10 secondi pessimi spiegoni e momenti ridicoli, e chi ha pensato di far interpretare il cattivo a Morgan Freeman?

8. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

Relentlessly atonal. Reminds me of strange Japanese videogames such as Deadly Premonition or D2, complete with actors who sound like they are speaking english for the first time.

9. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

this movie is beyond underrated. i loved it tbh

10. eek's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

11. ig_____or's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

I'm yet to read the novel, but this is a God-awful movie. With so many talented actors such as Freeman, Olyphant, Lewis, Jane - and based on a Stephen King novel - I was hoping for something good... or, at least, not bad. But this is very, very bad. Damian Lewis role is ridiculous. The movie is fill with facepalm moments and the whole plot and script are one big hot mess. Huge letdown.

12. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

13. micah van hove's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

A great rainy St. Patrick's day movie. Keep alcohol on hand.

14. Tigrão's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

it was funny because everything in the film looks fake: the actors, the way they talk to each other, their clothes, the awful flashback sequences... The book is weird but this film is just shit.

15. Johnny Greeley's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

So unbelievably, shockingly bad. I will always remember this one.

16. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

Terrible. One of the most screamingly awful films ever made. I couldn't believe the things I was seeing and hearing.

17. Cinematic's rating of the film Dreamcatcher

Although in the second half goes in some (many) ridiculous ways, at the beginning it's pretty loyal to King's sense of atmosphere. And if you stop taking it seriously after the bathroom discovery, you'll have more fun.