1. Dave Barkshire's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

2. naokoken's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

"Poet's infinite travail, swaying to muses' caprice. What a false curve, oh, masked life, pretending to be an infinite sickness." Put Pasolini, Cronenberg (nods to eXistenZ), and Greenaway in a blender. But with a brilliant energy all it's own. "At this rate I am going to have to liquidate your assets." After a bit I liked the movie and by the end I absolutely loved it. Fantastic.

3. George B's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

4. Matt Price's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

I had never heard of a Monkfish before watching this, and now I have seen a choir of Monkfish singing. Such is the power of film.

5. muse_x's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

Triple penetration by Monk Fish. Can you take it?

6. luisquintais@gmail.com's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

7. Guadalupe M Ferretti's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

8. David R Williams's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

"You're fuck my sister and you dream I fart your mother!" - it don't get better than that.

9. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

I almost skipped this one, but decided to give it a whack due to personal, compulsory reasons that I won't get in to. I very glad that I didn't. If you're on the fence 'cause of the other Abrantes entries thus far, don't skip them. These were all very excellent. He hits his stride HARD on all three.

10. msmichel's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

Three comedic shorts strung together that range from the puerile to intelligent satire then back to the puerile. The middle selection 'Ennui Ennui' is quite wonderful and features some fine satiric writing unlike either of the bookending shorts.

11. John Tan's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

12. Mitch's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

Freud und Friends made the whole thing worth it.

13. saitosouta's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

One is erotically humorous tale about lewd old poet with abundant grain of 16mm. Two is Obama, Afganistan and Edith Scob. Three is "Black Mirror"'s episode directed by 70's italian comedy directors. Uniquely free, unbelievably WTF tales I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. Favorite moments: Obama hesitates over which to reply Rihanna, Mother in farts, Singing Monk fish and WOODY ALLEN IS VAGINA.

14. Ben Loory's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

well, i probably don't need to see any more abrantes. it's not terrible so much as just completely emotionally void. killed some time in a mostly painless way though i guess.

15. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

This film, like "Friends for Eternity" has an absolute unapologetic self indulgence. With a slower start to this film, it feels more earned, but ultimately takes steps too far. The poet character seems to be mocking poets in an unproductive way. Look to something like Barton Fink for a writer self critique. The overly thick lathering of poetic jargon gives a false pretense to the film, even for me, a young poet.

16. m00untain's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

First one I watch from Abrantes and I must say I'm extremely pleased, as one is always less forgiving with our countrymen. Quite original, funny, and lots of familiar faces.

17. Michael Goetz's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

I haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a long time. One of the hardest things to do in film is make genuinely funny comedy that stays funny through time. I think the key to doing that is to abandon all canons of taste, propriety, restraint, and shame. This movie certainly qualifies, and it's an absolute howler. In twenty years it will still be funny.

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

Advanced sexual positions and comedy jokes.

19. ruifragoso's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

20. kulturminister's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

Ennui, Ennui ist mein Favorit aus dem Kurzfilmprogramm, 4 Sterne für den absurden Humor, 2.5 Sterne für Taprobana , 3 Sterne für Freud und Friends

21. docdss's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

Mind boggling movie. If you are not surpised by it, you have lived too long. "Weird" in the best sense of the word: whacky but controlled, funny and absurd but tense, 3 shorts that are completely consistent. great movie.

22. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

not necessarily a film for the pious

23. Vinegar Factory's rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

*spoiler* I) 2 stars - because the idea of being shit on the face disturbed me, and still continues to disturb me. Great costumes... II) 5 stars - so bloody funny!! I haven't laughed so hard for a long time. "But I haven't even put it in yet..." III) 1 star - simply a weak film, despite the awesomely strange commercials.

24. Erik F.'s rating of the film Dreams, Drones and Dactyls

Brace yourself for the Woody Allen cameo.