1. nessmj's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

2. aliasgenius's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

3. dheadanira's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

4. henja's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

Fuck, they drink so much.

5. José Neves's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

Mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble, rawhide.

6. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

7. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

8. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

I love it! Messy relationship network where wine personality is not trustworthy: so intellectual and self-centered... Meanwhile, beer rules all the coolness and bonding easygoing approach. Cinematography dedicated to register the simply hanging out there part of life. I'm a beer enthusiast by the way.

9. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

Just okay. Don't think I'll ever rewatch, though.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

It's good to see what he can do with a bigger budget and some name actors. The improvisation made the dialogue seem more realistic. I know that frustration of being so close, and yet knowing nothing will happen.

11. lisbry's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

i genuinely liked this. improvised dialogue in movies will never not interest me ~ add three of my favorite actors and some beautiful cinematography and it couldn't help but be a good experience.

12. Ylly's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

13. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

I found the characters insufferable but I kinda enjoyed seeing them suffer, not out of cruelty, but conceptually, because they were typical movie people who are not usually subject to the real workings of the world. As if the experiment was to release movie hipsters loose in reality and see how they fare when life is real. A limited enjoyment in the end; I would much rather watch Mike Leigh, or Silver Bullets.

14. adrianonannini's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

15. rian's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

an extra star for Sibylle Baier

16. Luana de Almeida's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

Who drinks that much beer and still super fit? Honestly.

17. redivivus's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

this movie could last three minutes or three days, makes no difference at all...its like someone torn out couple of regular days of some regular folks' life and decided to share that with us...luckily, there are enough witty moments working just fine, immersing us to try to see things from their point of view. not a bad watch.

18. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

19. film_lies101's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

The characters are likeable enough, I just didn't care about what happened to them

20. carolinmue's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

Surprised me. It was really fun and cool and I feel in love with Anna Kendrick?? Not much more to say about it.

21. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

22. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

Enjoyable bittersweet dramedy that relies on some improvisational clever remarks, but whose observational essay doesn't really add up to much. Anyway, it was a pleasure to watch the indiesque Jake Johnson and the gorgeous Olivia Wilde perform together.

23. Marion's rating of the film Drinking Buddies

Beaucoup d'affection pour ce film. J'ai envie de boire une bière maintenant.

24. Márcia Silva Pereira's rating of the film Drinking Buddies