1. Steve G.'s rating of the film Drive, He Said

2. Ethan's rating of the film Drive, He Said

This was what movies about college looked like before they turned into raunchy, slapstick comedies.

3. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Drive, He Said

Is it just me or was Karen Black in almost every movie made in the early 70s. And pretty much the same role too. She always played the girlfriend of some druggie guy. Check out born to win and cisko pike to see what I mean. she was cute though

4. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film Drive, He Said

Oh, okay, so this is the great BBS movie. Way better than EASY RIDER or anything by Rafelson. Jack is a little showy with the camera, but hey, 1971, who wasn't (besides Bogdonavich)? And who knew Robert Towne could act?

5. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Drive, He Said

I expected something much worse, I suppose. In the end it's another drama taking a shot at the fallout of the 60's and it does it with style. There are better and worse moments, but this film is really worth seeing.

6. A47's rating of the film Drive, He Said

Well, there's a lot of "Jackisms" in this movie. However, I can't help that feel that the characters are unauthentic, despite wearing hearts on sleeve -probably largely generational, though. This was probably a very "now" movie at the time. As a film, it is choppy, dizzying and full of an angst that seems to drive from unknown -without reason. I relate to these characters, but overall, they aren't doing anything.

7. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Drive, He Said

We're gonna tear this mother down, man.

8. Tom Mikos's rating of the film Drive, He Said

That's Michael Margotta, Rudy!

9. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Drive, He Said

well...it IS different...Nicholson gets props for directing a decidedly UN-Hollywood film