1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

The film that made Morgan Freeman an important actor in Hollywood even if he play the kind of stereotypical role that white upper-class people tend to like from colored people in Hollywood (as servants!!!). There is a light touch that makes it very sweet, but plot is also uneventful and afraid to comment on anything important and interesting like prejudice, class conflicts or racism so it is a very harmless film too.

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

3. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

An ordinary film but a touching story.

4. Kerem Sadi Ekiz's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

When Mubi gets sentimental they mean it :) Next is probably Fried Green Tomatoes. Actings are usually great though.

5. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

Despite everything happening too fast, it's an entertaining and very human piece.

6. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

Love the color tone and the screenwriting. Reminds me of the old days when oscars were given out based on performances instead of popularity. Jessica Tandy, bless her soul.

7. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

One of the most overrated phenomenons in film.

8. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

This film is full of good intentions, but it has low content.

9. Gianni Martelli's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

I like the similarity of these two characters at the antipodes.

10. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

Possibly the sweetest movie I’ve ever seen.

11. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

I'm rating this out of an old memory, but I'm surprised to hear people think this film is racist. So if it really is and I don't remember it right, I'm sorry, black people.

12. Algitya's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

13. doltcrow's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

Best film of 1989? Seriously?

14. Alan Edit's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

Awful picture. Do The Right Thing was the best Film of 1989, and the diametrical opposite of this. Super condescending Film.

15. Horror Whore's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

Driving Over Miss Daisy was better.

16. Joel Cobbs's rating of the film Driving Miss Daisy

An incredible movie and definitely one of my favorites. Morgan Freeman nails his role as a southern, black chauffeur for "Miss Daisy." My favorite performance, however, is that of Dan Aykroyd. This is by far his best movie ever. I watched him in this and people I knew came to mind, right down to the accent and looks. This is a MUST for any collection and one you MUST see.