1. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

Something is missing but I can't put my finger on it.

2. yasdnil's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

Corny, but still an enjoyable guilty pleasure.

3. cvalda's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

I don't think I laughed once but this movie is interesting from a psychological perspective. The ending was so satisfying.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

i really thought it's more crazy & weird, but i'm definitely too old for this.

5. MostlyDead's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

What do you get when two talented actors are given a script that was written by a horse's scrotum? This movie!

6. monochrome max's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

An unexpectedly poignant lite-dark comedy about an emotionally abused woman who develops the strength to stand up to her abusers, with a bit of help from an imaginary ginger Rik Mayall. Weirdly moving by the end, in spite of the juvenile sight gags and prolonged awkwardness in many of the scenes. Cobwebs!

7. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

"It's gonna take more than a firetruck to stop drop dead Fred."

8. StellaWasaDiver's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

I started watching this on TV some time in the 90's and the power went out halfway through. Two decades later I return to watch it in full and realized that sometimes the power goes out for a good reason.

9. Danny Bailey's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

I don't care what people say about this film negatively. It might be a stupid flick but Rik Mayall's performance as the title character is so heartwarming and full of love that it almost makes us all wish we had an imaginary character like him in our individual lives.

10. kayface15's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

@LE TIGRE Are you serious? He's a genius.

11. Edu Duck's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

This strange little film was recommended to me by my friend who was a fellow fan of The Young Ones and Bottom. This film was quite surreal and bizzare, and in all honesty not very good, but it was saved by Rik Mayall, whose eccentric and energetic performance made the film work

12. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

@ANNALEE Yes, same here really. One of my sister's favorite films.

13. Annalee's rating of the film Drop Dead Fred

Yeah... I just gave this film 4 stars AND became a fan. I know. But it's only because it's a guilty pleasure and childhood nostalgia, nothing more.