1. the ghost of musidora's rating of the film Along the Coast

Brillant et insolite ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Derrière chaque paupière des oeillades's rating of the film Along the Coast

4. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Along the Coast

5. EdieEmm's rating of the film Along the Coast

Enchanting and playful as a seaside summer (or a Varda documentary short).

6. Chearth's rating of the film Along the Coast

7. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Along the Coast

"Rendons aux musées ce qui appartenait à César." Absolument fabuleux, chaque image est percutante et le commentaire est très poétique.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Along the Coast

'An azure corpse is a quality tourist.'

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Along the Coast

10. josh scam's rating of the film Along the Coast

une critique du bourgeoisie du côte, plêne d'amour and d'humour

11. letters never sent's rating of the film Along the Coast

I wish to be transported to that place.

12. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Along the Coast

Take me to the French Riviera and I'll love you forever.

13. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Along the Coast

Documentaries need some staging to make them brighten up... accesorize, you know? Why not?!

14. Klara's rating of the film Along the Coast

15. Thomas's rating of the film Along the Coast

A warm, pleasant sojourn along the idyllic Riviera. Lush, sun drenched and nostalgic, if a little staid in its narration and functional, documentary presentation. Very much like flicking through the best snapshots of someone's holiday in paradise.

16. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Along the Coast

Quite original and bit sarcastic, but I got bored after 10 minutes

17. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Along the Coast

This early documentary already shows typical elements of Varga's later style with its entanglement of poetic and ironic moments, its play with pictures and words.

18. Stefan Gardovic's rating of the film Along the Coast

A poetic infomercial for the french riviera made by Agnes Varda. Reminded me of "A Propos de Nice" with a poetic voice-over. The occasionally beautiful shots are accompanied by a very well written voice-over yet somehow the film did nothing for me.

19. Signe's rating of the film Along the Coast

"The villa is a delirium of decorative dreaming." Loved this!

20. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Along the Coast

3.5 So much warmth contained in one person, projected onto everyone or everything she points her eye at... Has Varda done any animation? If not, she should!

21. Ronja's rating of the film Along the Coast

i don't really understand everyone's excitement about this one. i see that the place or object of this film is cheesy itself but still i was hoping for more. on the other hand, it would be wonderful to see episodes like that about different places on tv (so as a tv reportage it would get four stars or maybe even five)

22. Tiba Hobus's rating of the film Along the Coast

Every image is absolutely beautiful. Great way of working with color, very inspiring. Makes me want to go back to France!

23. Nan Bauer's rating of the film Along the Coast

I love Varda's eye; she captures scenes that are delicate and precise. I wish she'd done travelogues of everywhere.

24. Helena's rating of the film Along the Coast

It's like watching a cinematic album of moments of a holiday. I love the colours and the framings' composition, I wish frivolity was always like this